- Hawaiian Airlines Manager Jobs :– Hawaiian Airlines Careers Manager. Hawaiian Airlines Manager Careers Opportunity. Manager Employment at Hawaiian Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Hawaiian Airlines Manager Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Hawaiian Airlines Manager Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Manager Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Hawaiian Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Hawaiian Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Hawaiian Airlines Manager Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Hawaiian Airlines hiring for jobs like Hawaiian Airline Manager jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Hawaiian Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Hawaiian Airlines jobs news according to the top Hawaiian Airlines Career Page.
Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs Careers | Find Latest Hawaiian Airlines Jobs in United States
Hawaiian Airlines Careers Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs in United States.
Hawaiian Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Hawaiian Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Hawaiian Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Hawaiian Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Hawaiian Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term|
|Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term salary in Honolulu||$ 75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Job Location||Honolulu|
Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Hawaiian Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Hawaiian Airlines Jobs
- At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Key Responsibilities
- Deliver contracted airline operations services for the station
- Assist with safety and efficiency of station operations according to Company policies and procedures and governmental rules and regulations
- Deliver Hawaiian Airlines’ and contracted airline customer service standards with direction from the Station / Senior Manager and Managing Director
- Formulate work plans and complete daily and weekly station activity reports. Recommends staffing requirements to the Station Manager
- Prepare employee work schedules according to aircraft and budgeting; Is responsible for collecting payroll sheets, accounting of hours worked, and monitoring and reporting overtime, absenteeism, and tardiness
- Ability to understand and administer bargaining unit contracts applicable to air carrier agreements
- Work collectively with contracted airline leadership
- Conduct employee observations and evaluations at frequent intervals to maintain product quality at internally published standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Support the strategic and taclical planning of the NFL charters program
- Completion of administrative duties as a result of the ground handling and charter program
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year supervisory experience or 3 years in a related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and within set time frames
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and deadlines
- PC proficiency in (Excel, Word, Outlook and Access)
- Able to work with all levels of employees across all disciplines
- Possess valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a ramp license and all appropriate airport certifications
- Possess working knowledge of airport station operations, policies and procedures
- Must have GSC (Ground Security Coordinator) and CRO (Customer Resolution Officer) certification (qualified within 6 months of starting/transferring into position)
- Must be flexible and adapt well to change
- Must have received the COVID Vaccine by date of hire
- All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of Airport Operations experienced
- Familiarity with Customs, Immigrations and Quarantine air carrier operations and procedures
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 17 years (2004-2020) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation and was named the #1 U.S. airline by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers Choice Awards. Consumer surveys by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaiʻi.
Now in its 92nd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaiʻi’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers approximately 130 flights within the Hawaiian Islands, daily nonstop flights between Hawaiʻi and 16 U.S. gateway cities – more than any other airline – as well as service connecting Honolulu and American Samoa, Japan, South Korea, Sydney, and Tahiti. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaiian’s Auckland and Brisbane flights remain suspended.
The airline is committed to connecting people with aloha by offering complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes and the convenience of no change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats. HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at Hawaiian Airlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Operations – Contract Services LIH Station – Limited Term Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.