- Hawaiian Airlines Administrator Jobs :– Hawaiian Airlines Careers Administrator. Hawaiian Airlines Administrator Careers Opportunity. Administrator Employment at Hawaiian Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Hawaiian Airlines Administrator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Hawaiian Airlines Administrator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Administrator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Hawaiian Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Hawaiian Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Hawaiian Airlines Administrator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Hawaiian Airlines hiring for jobs like Hawaiian Airlines Administrator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Hawaiian Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Hawaiian Airlines jobs news according to the top Hawaiian Airlines Career Page.
Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs Careers | Find Latest Hawaiian Airlines Jobs in United States
Hawaiian Airlines Careers Administrator, Talent Acquisition:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs in United States.
Hawaiian Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Hawaiian Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Hawaiian Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Hawaiian Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Hawaiian Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Administrator, Talent Acquisition|
|Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition salary in Honolulu||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Job Location||Honolulu|
Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Hawaiian Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Hawaiian Airlines Jobs
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
The Administrator, Talent Acquisition (TA) provides a range of system, event, and team support to fulfill recruiting goals and priorities. The position requires extensive communication with internal stakeholders, candidates and the general public, and the preparation of confidential documents and materials.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of high-volume recruiting events
- Review, monitor, and clear background checks in accordance with Company policy and legal requirements
- Provide recruitment administration support: schedule interviews, arrange and communicate candidate travel, post positions to job sites and ensure all pre-employment requirements are met
- Conduct initial phone screens for candidates in support of volume hiring events
- Communicate extensively with managers, candidates, new hires and other department contacts
- Assist with the administration of the internal union bidding process
- Prepare offer letters, candidate documents and interview materials
- Represent HA at career fairs, open houses and other community events
- Update and maintain accurate system records
- Other duties as assigned
- Choose to learn, understand, and drive towards our company purpose – To connect people with aloha.Consistently behave in a way that reflects our company values – Malama (Care), Ho‘okipa (Hospitality), Lokahi (Collaboration) & Po‘okela (Excellence).
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of HR and/or administrative work experience
- 2 years functional Human Resources experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and relationship mangement skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word; ability to learn new applications and recruiting tools
- Must have received the COVID Vaccine by date of hire
- All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition team
- Basic understanding of federal, state employment laws and regulations
- Experience working in an application tracking system
- Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 17 years (2004-2020) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation and was named the #1 U.S. airline by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers Choice Awards. Consumer surveys by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaiʻi.Now in its 92nd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaiʻi’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers approximately 130 flights within the Hawaiian Islands, daily nonstop flights between Hawaiʻi and 16 U.S. gateway cities – more than any other airline – as well as service connecting Honolulu and American Samoa, Japan, South Korea, Sydney, and Tahiti. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaiian’s Auckland and Brisbane flights remain suspended.
The airline is committed to connecting people with aloha by offering complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes and the convenience of no change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats. HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Hawaiian Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Hawaiian Airlines Administrator, Talent Acquisition Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.