- GoJet Airlines controller Jobs – GoJet Airlines Careers controller. GoJet Airlines controller Careers Opportunity. controller Employment at GoJet Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. GoJet Airlines controller Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out GoJet Airlines controller Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines controller Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with GoJet Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about GoJet Airlines Careers/Jobs.
GoJet Airlines controller Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. GoJet Airlines hiring for jobs like GoJet Airlines controller jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the GoJet Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current GoJet Airlines jobs news according to the top GoJet Airlines Career Page.
GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs Careers | Find Latest GoJet Airlines Jobs in United States
GoJet Airlines Careers Maintenance controller:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs in United States.
GoJet Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The GoJet Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. GoJet Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in GoJet Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||GoJet Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance controller|
|GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller salary in St. Louis||$48,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Job Location||St. Louis|
GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the GoJet Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. GoJet Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for GoJet Airlines Maintenance controllers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Hold a mechanic certification with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Required to relocate to the St. Louis, Missouri area
- Significant CRJ 700/900 troubleshooting experience preferred
The Maintenance Controller must be a self-motivated person dedicated to serving others. The successful candidate will be an individual who has a proven track record as an employee willing to go above and beyond on behalf of the company and co-workers. A professional appearance and demeanor is a must at all times. This individual must be a self-starter, who can juggle the many demands and keep maintenance operations running in an efficient manner. A working knowledge of GoJet maintenance procedures and ability to navigate the Microsoft Office Suite, is required along with good written and verbal communication skills. The Maintenance Controller must be able to cope with conflicting points of view, function under pressure, and demonstrate discretion, integrity, helpfulness, while maintaining a friendly personality. The Maintenance Controller is considered an expert in their field. One should possess significant or expert knowledge in the systems, operations, and troubleshooting of the CRJ700/900 aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Controller reports to the Maintenance Control Supervisor and is responsible for:
Coordinating with Flight Control, Dispatch, Line Station Maintenance, Maintenance Control Supervisor, and other technical services required to support maintenance operations.
Maintaining a current operating status of all aircraft.
Monitoring status of aircraft undergoing maintenance repair and advising flight operations of status and authorizes the robbing of parts.
Coordinating with stores to ensure expeditious movement of parts to support Maintenance.
Facilities and Contract Agencies.
Coordinating with Flight Control/Dispatch on all aircraft routing and any changes required to scheduled flights or when aircraft is unable to make a flight at RVSM altitudes.
Notifying the Chief Inspector of any aircraft that returns to field, aborts a takeoff, has an unscheduled landing, reporting altitude keeping errors for RVSM, or declares an emergency.
Authorizing DMI, CDL, NEF, and carryover items. Maintain the aircraft DMI, CDL, NEF, and carryover status reports ensuring information regarding parts, troubleshooting and equipment is provided to necessary departments for quick correction.
Monitoring and record all aircraft mechanical interruptions to the flight schedule.
Completing of necessary forms to obtain approval for MEL extensions, short-term escalations and obtain appropriate approval(s).
Obtaining required approvals and completion of ferry flight authorization forms.
Ensuring aircraft, which are being repaired at outstations, have appropriate rated inspectors available for RII items.
Monitoring LC-1, LC-2 and Short-Term ADs inspection compliance schedule.
Ensuring ODM agencies utilized are on the ODM list and that the individual on-demand mechanic is specifically trained on the ODM list.
Completing on-demand maintenance log form MX-040. If on paper, forward copies to Maintenance Control Manager.
Providing guidance for ODM personnel who make a record(s) of maintenance performed into the aircraft maintenance log in accordance with GMM Chapter 3. (GMM1 3-1.8.B)
To have in their possession the appropriate and current certificate for which they are exercising the privileges.
Performing the Maintenance Log Recording requirement.
Maintaining damage evaluation program files MX-044.
Maintaining compass compensation “Compass Swing” records.
Perform special task control over maintenance requirements of less than one month and 200 flight cycles or less.
Track repetitive tasks with intervals of less than a month, or 200 Flight hours/cycles, and ensure the previous compliance times are loaded correctly into Sabre prior to the first flight of the day.
Adhere to Professional Standards.
General administrative duties are also part of the role and prioritized time management will be crucial.
- General administrative duties are also part of the role and prioritized time management will be crucial
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Must have an outstanding attendance record in present position
- Must have an above average performance in present position
- Must be someone with a high level of motivation
- Must be someone with dedication and a high level of motivation. Must be able to function independently and think outside the box
- Must be able to work efficiently in stressful situations meeting deadline
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to read and comprehend moderately complex technical material well enough to recognize and correct errors
- Must have effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task; be flexible and adaptable as deadlines shift and work from many work areas
- Must be able to interact with management and customers in a professional manner
- Must be able to anticipate upcoming needs on recurrent tasks
- Must be able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Must be able to generate and maintain accurate records and action summaries
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs
- Applicants should visit the GoJet Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the GoJet Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Jobs Profile.
- Fill the GoJet Airlines Maintenance controller Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.