Director, Network Planning & Analysis in Frontier Airlines Jobs in Denver, CO, USA. Check Latest Frontier Airlines Careers Jobs Opportunity as Director, Network Planning & Analysis. You can check Here latest Airlines Jobs in USA.
Description for Director, Network Planning & Analysis in Frontier Airlines Jobs in Denver, CO, USA
What Will You Be Doing?
Manage all aspects of short- and medium-term network and capacity planning and new route forecasting. Lead network and operational design analysis and optimization with focus on changes that improve operational performance, and development/updates of long-term capacity plans for business planning purposes.
Essential Functions for Frontier Airlines Careers Jobs Opportunity as Director, Network Planning & Analysis
- Demonstrate, and develop in staff, expert level competence in key technical skills, including Sabre PE/Schedule Manager, MS Excel, SQL/SAS
- Manage all aspects of capacity planning, new route forecasting, network and operational design analysis and optimization and development/updates of future capacity plans for business planning purposes
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships with Scheduling, Operations, Finance, Marketing and others
- Contribute to the development of medium- and long-term business plans at Frontier, including key inputs in areas such as network growth/development and fleet planning
- Develop network and operational analysis function, driving key insights into production in the Frontier network
- Maintain reporting and keen awareness of key competitive changes using wide ranging industry data sources and reports
- Stay abreast of airline industry news and trends
- Responsible for day-to-day management of core network planning functions
- Staff workload management and skill development
- Cross functioning with Scheduling, Operations, Marketing and Finance
Qualifications for Frontier Airlines Careers USA Jobs
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7 years relevant Planning or Operational Analysis experience required, 5 years of which must be in airline or closely related industry
- Familiarity with ULCC airline planning/scheduling philosophy and practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional relationships and business processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Frontier Airlines Jobs in Denver, CO, USA
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel, Diio and Sabre Schedule Manager, or comparable product suite
- Expert level data mining and analysis skills, including MS Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of airline revenue streams and costs
- Knowledge of airline operation, economics, planning and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft performance
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
Considerable Latitude: The incumbent establishes methods and procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives, and receives guidance in terms of broad goals. Only the final results of work are typically reviewed.
- Sr. Manager, Network Planning
- Sr. Analyst, Network Analysis
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.