- Frontier Airlines Instructor Jobs –Frontier Airlines Careers Instructor. Frontier Airlines Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at Frontier Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Frontier Airlines Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Frontier Airlines Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Frontier Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Frontier Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Frontier Airlines Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Frontier Airlines hiring for jobs like Frontier Airlines Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Frontier Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Frontier Airlines jobs news according to the top Frontier Airlines Career Page.
Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs Careers | Find Latest Frontier Airlines Jobs in United States
Frontier Airlines Careers Instructor, Ground School:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs in United States.
Frontier Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Frontier Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Frontier Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Frontier Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Frontier Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Instructor, Ground School|
|Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School salary in Aurora||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Job Location||Aurora|
Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Frontier Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Frontier Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Careers
A Bachelors’ degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline – it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Facilitates all ground school instruction for pilots. Responsible for all phases of ground training for Initial, Upgrade, Requalification and Recurrent.
- Instruct Basic Indoctrination Ground Training, Initial Aircraft Ground Training, Emergency Training, Requalification Training, Recurrent Training and various other ground training elements.
- May instruct in Flight Training Device as part of ground training segments
- Ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations related to pilot training.
- Ensure current content is updated and appropriate based on changes made to the supporting documentation and pilot needs, this may include:
- Create new training modules to include presentations and supporting material
- Updating PowerPoint Presentations
- Update Computer Based Training content (SCORM)
- Proficient in Crew Resource Management and apply the Frontier Airlines Human Factors Model for the purposes of proper facilitation
- Technical knowledge of aircraft systems with the ability to facilitate conversations of (Airbus experience preferred but not required)
- May require working varying days (including weekends) and hours (including early morning and evening/night).
- FTD Training – as required
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of experience in training/instruction required (Experience piloting aircraft under FAR Part 121 may be considered in lieu)
- Must receive a satisfactory review on mandatory FAA observation
- One year of previous experience teaching the A320 aircraft in FAR 121 or 142 programs preferred
- FAA Certification (i.e., Ground School Instructor and/or Airline Transport Pilot) preferred
- Previous FAR 121 Fixed-Base of Full Flight Simulator experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- INTERNAL: Current line qualified Frontier Airlines Pilots only for internal candidates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively to large groups
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Must be highly motivated and possess strong initiative
- Proficient with MS Office products (i.e. MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Salary Range: $60,000.00 – $83,850.00
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Frontier Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Frontier Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Frontier Airlines Instructor, Ground School Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.