- FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs – FlySafair Careers Flight Attendant. FlySafair Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at FlySafair. Find our Airlines Jobs in South Africa.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with FlySafair? So read this post till the end for get all information about FlySafair Careers/Jobs.
FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires thousands of employee for provides their costumer every types of facility. FlySafair hiring for jobs like FlySafair flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the FlySafair. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current FlySafair jobs news according to the top FlySafair Career Page.
FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs Careers | Find Latest FlySafair Jobs in South Africa
FlySafair Careers Flight Attendant:- South Africa Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest FlySafair Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of South Africa. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa.
FlySafair is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The FlySafair will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. FlySafair also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in FlySafair to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||FlySafair|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|FlySafair Flight Attendant salary in Johannesburg||ZAR 25,250 per month|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|FlySafair Flight Attendant Job Location||Johannesburg|
FlySafair Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the FlySafair. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the South Africa, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. FlySafair Jobs
Education Qualification for FlySafair Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the South Africa
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have a minimum height of 5’0″ and a maximum height of 5’10”. Due to the internal size of our aircraft there are no exceptions to the height requirement.
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport South Africa’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Have a valid South Africa passport
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of South Africa and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the FlySafair Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the FlySafair Careers Link.
- Select the FlySafair Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the FlySafair Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.