- FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs 2023 – FlySafair Careers Air Hostess. FlySafair Air Hostess Careers Opportunity. Air Hostess Employment at FlySafair. Find our Airlines Jobs in South Africa.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs in South Africa for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Air Hostess Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with FlySafair? So read this post till the end for get all information about FlySafair Careers/Jobs.
FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. FlySafair hiring for jobs like FlySafair Air Hostess jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the FlySafair. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current FlySafair jobs news according to the top FlySafair Career Page.
FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest FlySafair Jobs in South Africa
FlySafair Careers Air Hostess:- South Africa Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest FlySafair Air Hostess careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of South Africa. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs in South Africa.
FlySafair is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The FlySafair will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. FlySafair also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in FlySafair to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||FlySafair|
|Name of the Position||Air Hostess|
|FlySafair Air Hostess salary in Kempton Park||ZAR 24,500 per month|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|FlySafair Air Hostess Job Location||Kempton Park|
FlySafair Air Hostess Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the FlySafair. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the South Africa, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. FlySafair Jobs
Education Qualification for FlySafair Air Hostess Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
- Continuously promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
- Grade 12;
- Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
- SACAA Cabin Crew License;
- Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
- Dangerous Goods Certificate;
- Ditching Certificate;
- Fire Fighting Certificate;
- Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable);
- Level 4 English language proficiency;
- Medically fit and able to swim;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
- High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions;
- Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations);
- No visible tattoos;
- Immaculate time keeping.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious South African host: You will represent the best of South Africa and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the FlySafair Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the FlySafair Careers Link.
- Select the FlySafair Air Hostess Jobs Profile.
- Fill the FlySafair Air Hostess Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.