- Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2023– Endeavor Air Careers Flight Attendant. Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Endeavor Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Endeavor Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Endeavor Air Careers/Jobs.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Endeavor Air hiring for jobs like Endeavor Air flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Endeavor Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Endeavor Air jobs news according to the top Endeavor Air Career Page.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs Careers 2023| Find Latest Endeavor Air Jobs in United States
Endeavor Air Careers Flight Attendant 2023 :- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Endeavor Air Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
Endeavor Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Endeavor Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Endeavor Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Endeavor Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Endeavor Air|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Endeavor Air Flight Attendant salary in Atlanta||$47,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Job Location||Atlanta|
Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Endeavor Air. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Endeavor Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Endeavor Air Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Current Flight Attendant openings are at all crew bases including Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York-LaGuardia and New York-John F. Kennedy.
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 900 daily flights to 140 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country.
With a culture built on safety, excellence, and teamwork, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
What’s your dream job? Does it include traveling, meeting new people and living an “on the fly” lifestyle? Is this your time to have the career you’ve always wanted? If YES is your answer, then join our team of world class Flight Attendants.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others.
Our Industry-leading Flight Attendant Training Package Includes:
- Training pay of $1,500 paid in two installments, less applicable taxes
- Air transportation to and from training in Minneapolis
- Single-occupancy hotel accommodations including shuttle service to and from our Learning Center
- Meal card for lunches on training days ($160 value)
- Full uniform package ($680 value)
- iPhone 12 Plus SkyPro device and accessories for use during training and post-graduation ($1,000 value)
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following: nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks. Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Successful in completing a comprehensive background check, including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check, and a Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug screen.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal decorum, professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Ability to comply with our Professional Appearance Guidelines while in uniform, which includes covering visible tattoos (besides on hands or fingers) with makeup or the uniform.
- Ability and willingness to serve alcoholic beverages, peanuts, and meals containing beef, pork and seafood.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to complete the 4+ weeks of Flight Attendant Initial Training program, including successful completion of Operating Experience (On-the-job training).
- Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Sit or stand for long periods of time. Sit in an assigned jumpseat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without a seatbelt extension. Jumpseat is 21” at the widest part of the seat.
- Open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 45 pounds and ability to push, pull, or move a beverage cart requiring approximately 32 pounds of force.
- Candidate height must not exceed 70.5 inches or 5’ 10 ½” when measured without shoes (with flat feet).
- Ability to reach into overhead bins and retrieve stored items. Ability to reach a minimum of 76 inches, when measured without shoes, from flat feet to fingertips.
- Work in aircraft aisles and galleys, and while standing, reaching (extended in front and to the side of the body and above the head), walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, and working in cramped or awkward positions. Walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward and fit quickly through any exit.
- Hear and respond to customer and crew communications in situations with high background noise.
Need help finding the right job?
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Endeavor Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Endeavor Air Careers Link.
- Select the Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.