- Endeavor Air Clerk Jobs 2022 – Endeavor Air Careers Clerk. Endeavor Air Clerk Careers Opportunity. Clerk Employment at Endeavor Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Endeavor Air Clerk Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Endeavor Air Clerk Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Clerk Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Endeavor Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Endeavor Air Careers/Jobs.
Endeavor Air Clerk Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Endeavor Air hiring for jobs like Endeavor Air Clerk jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Endeavor Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Endeavor Air jobs news according to the top Endeavor Air Career Page.
Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Endeavor Air Jobs in United States
Endeavor Air Careers Aircraft Parts Clerk :- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs in United States.
Endeavor Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Endeavor Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Endeavor Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Endeavor Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Endeavor Air|
|Name of the Position||Aircraft Parts Clerk|
|Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk salary in Atlanta||$ 50000 Per Year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Job Location||Atlanta|
Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Hiring Requirement 2022
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Endeavor Air. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Endeavor Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Careers 2022
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 900 daily flights to 140+ destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country. At the heart of our operation, over 5,000 employees keep us soaring and help ensure Endeavor sets the standard for excellence in the regional airline industry.
We know that our people are our greatest assets, and we are committed to building a culture where employees love coming to work each day. At Endeavor Air, we foster a diverse, culturally-rich and safe workplace where employees are treated with dignity and respect. With a culture built on safety, excellence, and teamwork, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
Our team promotes an inclusive environment in all aspects of the airline and our operation. As an EEO employer, we provide opportunities for all qualified candidates without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran, or disabled status.
What We Offer
Providing world-class service to our customers starts with providing world-class benefits to our employees. Endeavor Air employees receive a competitive total compensation package which includes a variety of benefits to choose from and some of the best perks around.
- Free or reduced-rate travel privileges on Delta Air Lines and 80+ air carriers worldwide for employees and eligible family members
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with Company Match starting on Day 1
- Operational Performance Rewards (OPR) Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and voluntary supplementary benefit options
The Aircraft Parts Clerk receives materials and parts into the facility, maintaining inventory records, and dispensing the parts and materials to other departments within the company.
- Responsible for the efficient performance of warehousing operations including storage, security and accountability of aircraft materials.
- Additionally responsible for the movement of repairable materials out to/return from repair vendors and company shops.
- Ensures timely and accurate receipt of inbound purchases and repairs.
- Responsible for resolution and reporting of any shipping or receiving problems to supervision.
- Comply with procedures related to safety and departmental Standards.
- Responsible for acquiring aircraft on ground (AOG) parts during off-business hours.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate computerized inventory and handling vendor discrepancy resolutions.
- Ensures that Company inventory and materials are properly accounted for and binned per industry standards.
- Prepares materials needed for daily maintenance readiness and redistribution.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with shipping, receiving, storing of hazardous materials, including employee awareness and training requirements.
- Working in hangar/stockroom, subjected to noises due to proximity of airport runways, from use of pneumatic tools.
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- A uniform is required, Endeavor provides a uniform allowance.
- Safety shoes are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 year previous experience in inventory control, purchasing or warehouse logistics preferred
- Computer proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and general internet applications.
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Ability to be certified in the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to qualify for Airport Operating Area (AOA) badge
- Must possess good oral and written communications skills and problem solving skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally with assistance (lift gate, manual pallet jack) lift and/or move objects weighing more than 100 pounds.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb ladders and stairs or balance
- Frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel or crouch
- Capable of operating small tools (hammer, crowbar, and screwdriver)
- Capable of operating ground equipment (Forklift, Pickup Truck, manual pallet jack) and tow trailer behind pickup truck
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Need help finding the right job?
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs 2022
- Applicants should visit the Endeavor Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Endeavor Air Careers Link.
- Select the Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Endeavor Air Aircraft Parts Clerk Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.