- Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs – Eastern Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Eastern Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Eastern Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Eastern Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Eastern Airlines hiring for jobs like Eastern Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Eastern Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Eastern Airlines jobs news according to the top Eastern Airlines Career Page.
Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Careers | Find Latest Eastern Airlines Jobs in United States
Eastern Airlines Careers Flight Attendant:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States.
Eastern Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Eastern Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Eastern Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Eastern Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Eastern Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant|
|Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant salary in New York||$32,302 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||Secondary school & Graduate|
|Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Job Location||New York|
Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Eastern Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Eastern Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Eastern Airlines Flight Attendants Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have a minimum height of 5’0″ and a maximum height of 5’10”. Due to the internal size of our aircraft there are no exceptions to the height requirement.
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport United States’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Have a valid United States passport
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Eastern Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Eastern Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Eastern Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.