- Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2022– Delta Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at Delta Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Delta Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Delta Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Delta Airlines hiring for jobs like Delta Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Delta Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Delta Airlines jobs news according to the top Delta Airlines Career Page.
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs Careers 2022| Find Latest Delta Airlines Jobs in United States
Delta Airlines Careers Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs in United States.
Delta Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Delta Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Delta Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Delta Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Delta Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch|
|Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch salary in Atlanta||$47,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Job Location||Atlanta|
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Delta Airlines. Airline stewards need a high school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Delta Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutchs Careers
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
At Delta, we move the people who move the world. With an industry-leading global network, Delta Air Lines and Delta Connection carriers offer service to 306 destinations in 52 countries on six continents. Recognized as the best in the business, our Flight Attendants touch the lives of our 180 million annual customers every day. Keep climbing and join us today with a career as a Flight Attendant.
As a Language of Destination (LOD) Flight Attendant, you must be bilingual in English and Czech.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You should be a safety- and service-oriented professional who loves to be on the go, help others, and enjoy variety in your work. You should be excited at the prospect of solving problems and going the extra mile to leave our passengers with a positive experience that lasts long after their flights have landed. The idea of joining a company that connects the world and building a lasting career, while enjoying flight privileges that are the envy of the marketplace, should excite you!
What You Need to Know:
Since Delta Air Lines’ flights operate day and night and all year-round, Flight Attendants must work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed.
Delta’s compensation package is competitive and our benefits program includes health and insurance coverage, 401(k) with a company match, a profit-sharing program, and worldwide travel privileges.
Prior to beginning work in the Flight Attendant role, new hires must successfully complete six weeks of training located at our World Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. During this time, participants receive a training wage and some meals, as well as lodging for those who do not live within 2 hours from the training facility.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be at least 21 years of age by January 1, 2022
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English and Czech fluently
- Ability to obtain and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role which requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting (i.e., pushing/pulling beverage or food carts and lifting and opening emergency aircraft doors)
- Ability to sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened
- Ability to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and use of a food/beverage cart requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74″ from the floor
- Willingness to accept assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as dictated by the needs of the operation
- Must be willing to relocate to or commute (i.e. standby travel) to and from your assigned base location
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Must be willing to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Delta Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Delta Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, Language of Destination (LOD) – Dutch Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.