- Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs 2023 – Delta AirLines Careers First Officer. Delta AirLines First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at Delta AirLines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Delta AirLines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Delta AirLines Careers/Jobs.
Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Delta AirLines hiring for jobs like Delta AirLines First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Delta AirLines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Delta AirLines jobs news according to the top Delta AirLines Career Page.
Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Delta AirLines Jobs in United States
Delta AirLines Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Delta AirLines First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs in United States.
Delta AirLines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Delta AirLines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Delta AirLines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Delta AirLines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Delta AirLines|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|Delta AirLines First Officer salary in Atlanta||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Delta AirLines First Officer Job Location||Atlanta|
Delta AirLines First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Delta AirLines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Delta AirLines Jobs
Education Qualification for Delta AirLines First Officers Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Delta AirLines is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
- Must be at least 23 years old at the time of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- FAA Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multi-engine class rating
- Must have a minimum of 1,500 hours total time or 1,000 hours in high performance military aircraft (not including simulator and/or Flight Engineer time)
- Must have at least 750 hours time in fixed-wing turbine aircraft
- Must have the knowledge, skills and ability to upgrade to captain in a very short period of time
- Correctable vision in both eyes to 20/20
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA)
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products
- Ability to facilitate cooperative relationships between/among people and departments
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Delta AirLines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Delta AirLines Careers Link.
- Select the Delta AirLines First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta AirLines First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.