- Delta Airlines Developer Jobs 2023 – Delta Airlines Careers Developer. Delta Airlines Developer Careers Opportunity. Developer Employment at Delta Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Delta Airlines Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Delta Airlines Developer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Delta Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Delta Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Delta Airlines Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Delta Airlines hiring for jobs like Delta Airlines Developer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Delta Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Delta Airlines jobs news according to the top Delta Airlines Career Page.
Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs Careers 2023| Find Latest Delta Airlines Jobs in United States
Delta Airlines Careers IT Advisory Developer Architect:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs in United States.
Delta Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Delta Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Delta Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Delta Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Delta Airlines|
|Name of the Position||IT Advisory Developer Architect|
|Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect salary in Atlanta||$90,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Job Location||Atlanta|
Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Delta Airlines. Airline stewards need a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Delta Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Careers 2023
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Provide leadership, direction, and own the technology stack roadmap for the application portfolio.
- Define the architectural solution for projects for all aspects of application and infrastructure.
- Present solutions to the Enterprise Architecture team and CCOE teams for acceptance.
- Bring new technology thinking and lead developers to embrace new tools and innovative solutions to solve business needs.
- Incorporate LEAN and Agile development methodologies in our development cycles.
- Lead cross-functional technical solutioning sessions across various Delta IT teams and external vendors necessary to facilitate software implementations.
- Guide developers to design, develop, and test for reliability, and to automate tasks for applications.
- Help troubleshoot incidents to address failure patterns, automate remediation through runbooks, and document application optimization.
- Enable the Cloud, DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Test automation & Monitoring strategies.
- Ensure that the Delta security and methodology standards and procedures are adopted and implemented.
- Mentor Senior Developers on the team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Demonstrated Technical Leadership driving change and instilling new ways of working for the teams
- 8 or more years of experience a Lead application architect
- Experience working with AWS cloud services and Legacy on prem setup for WAS, JBOSS etc.
- Strong written and verbal skills for communicating technical information to a technical and non-technical community
- Demonstrable development experience with highly available event driven application in a high-volume environment.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers.
- Proficient in JSON, Struts, Spring, XML, web services (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Expertise in CI servers and Continuous Integration and Delivery tools/setup with built in test automation.
- Experience with source control, build tools, workflow management and collaboration tools.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Delta Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Delta Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta Airlines IT Advisory Developer Architect Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.