- Delta Air Lines Developer Jobs – Delta Air Lines Careers Developer. Delta Air Lines Developer Careers Opportunity. Developer Employment at Delta Air Lines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Delta Air Lines Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Delta Air Lines Developer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Delta Air Lines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Delta Air Lines Careers/Jobs.
Delta Air Lines Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Delta Air Lines hiring for jobs like Delta Air Lines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Delta Air Lines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Delta Air Lines jobs news according to the top Delta Air Lines Career Page.
Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Delta Air Lines Jobs in United States
Delta Air Lines Careers Associate Developer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Delta Air Associate Developer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs in United States.
Delta Air Lines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Delta Air Lines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Delta Air Lines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Delta Air Lines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Delta Air Lines|
|Name of the Position||Associate Developer|
|Delta Air Associate Developer salary in Atlanta||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Delta Air Associate Developer Job Location||Atlanta|
Delta Air Lines Associate Developer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Delta Air Lines. Airline stewards need a BS/MS degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Delta Air Lines Jobs
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Participating in daily scrum meetings and implementing hands-on the web-apps associated with the technical designs for product/project teams
- Develop sustainable, accessibility compliant solutions using Angular.js
- Interacting with business and product owners to define technical solutions for customer problems
- Ensuring the team develops with quality measuring via clean pipelines and 90%+ coverage!
- Having a relentless continuous improvement mindset for the squad!
- Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other critical functional customer interactions on delta.com
- Participating in Research and Development of POCs and creating innovative new ideas for customer interactions with Delta
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problems and providing estimates for potential new workstreams
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- At least 1-3 years of hands-on development experience in a professional capacity using
- AngularJS v4+ experience is highly preferred.
- Exposure to AWS/Azure is a definite plus.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles tools, Technologies and Functions Performed in this Role:
- Express JS
- Angular v4+
- UI testing, E2E testing
- Bootstrap v3/v4
- Foundation CSS
- Cloud fundamentals, Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality
- Performant sites focused on the optimal time to interact for end consumers and constant focus on
- the improvement of that
- Secure sites that adhere to best practices for information security
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is preferred
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Delta Air Lines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Delta Air Lines Careers Link.
- Select the Delta Air Associate Developer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta Air Associate Developer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.