- Contour Airlines Pilot Jobs 2022 – Contour Airlines Careers Pilot. Contour Airlines Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at Contour Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Contour Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Contour Airlines Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Contour Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Contour Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Contour Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Contour Airlines hiring for jobs like Contour Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Contour Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Contour Airlines jobs news according to the top Contour Airlines Career Page.
Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Contour Airlines Jobs in United States
Contour Airlines Careers First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs in United States.
Contour Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Contour Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Contour Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Contour Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Contour Airlines|
|Name of the Position||First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS|
|Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS salary in Nashville||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Job Location||Nashville|
Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Contour Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Contour Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Summary of Essential Duties
Contour is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, Fixed-Base Operations services, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, component overhaul services and a FAR 141 pilot training. Our fleet of approximately 22 aircraft that operates almost 15,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Put safety above all.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircrafts operation in Part 135 On Demand operations.
- Perform all Company assigned duties in accordance with Company manuals, memos, and policies.
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Wear the company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Possess an Commercial Multi-Engine License
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview).
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Possess a valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Possess a current passport.
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE).
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules
- No excessive check ride failures.
- No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Must be able to provide proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Total Time: 1000/2000
- Pilot in Command Time: 500/1000
- Multi Engine: 50 hours
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Contour Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Contour Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Contour Airlines First Officer – Cessna Citation XLS Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.