- Contour Airlines Director Jobs – Contour Airlines Careers Director. Contour Airlines Director Careers Opportunity. Director Employment at Contour Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Contour Airlines Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Contour Airlines Director Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Contour Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Contour Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Contour Airlines Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Contour Airlines hiring for jobs like Contour Airlines Director jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Contour Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Contour Airlines jobs news according to the top Contour Airlines Career Page.
Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs Careers | Find Latest Contour Airlines Jobs in United States
Contour Airlines Careers Director of Maintenance:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs in United States.
Contour Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Contour Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Contour Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Contour Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Contour Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Director of Maintenance|
|Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance salary in Smyrna||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Job Location||Smyrna|
Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Contour Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Contour Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Contour Airlines Director of Maintenances Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Summary of Essential Duties
Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of aircrafts operates almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the Company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
The Director of Maintenance (DOM) will report directly to the Vice President of Maintenance and will have the responsibility, both operationally and financially for the Company’s 135 maintenance functions and strategic development of all of Contours fleet. In addition to overseeing the maintenance of the Company’s managed aircraft and charter fleets. As a vital member of the Company’s leadership team, the DOM will contribute new, innovative ideas and strategies that will maximize the operational effectiveness and financial return of the maintenance department.
Summary of Essential Duties
- The Director of Maintenance (DOM) is an essential management role responsible for oversight of the 135 Maintenance Department. The DOM will have broad knowledge and thorough understanding of the aviation industry as it related to the successful management of a maintenance operation. The DOM will provide day-to-day leadership and motivation for the team to deliver excellent technical and operations support need to achieve overall department goals.
- The DOM will be responsible for the economical and efficient accomplishment of all 135 aircraft maintenance functions.
- The DOC will develop and introduce an updated set of operating procedures, with a focus on standardization, accountability, and a streamlining of the turnover process to ensure a clear understanding of priorities for the maintenance controllers and planners coming on duty.
- Focus the maintenance control, planning, and records organizations on the timeliness and quality of their communications among themselves, with other divisions of the company, and with external stakeholders including aircraft owners/lessors, customers, and vendors
- Continuously improve the process of planning work, handling of unplanned maintenance events, and allocating resources among the Company’s various maintenance activities to meet promised delivery dates and company priorities
- Respond with a sense of urgency with AOG situations and provide oversight and coordination of the entire recovery process including troubleshooting, securing contract maintenance, sourcing parts, verifying delivery status of needed parts, and confirming availability of hangar space and tooling as needed.
- Act as subject matter expert and provide aircraft systems technical expertise to assist in pro-actively preventing unscheduled maintenance events and expeditiously resolving them when they do occur,
- Drive cost savings and minimize overall aircraft down time by Identifying efficiencies in the planning of scheduled aircraft maintenance
- Provide exemplary service to internal and external customers
- Ensure that personnel across 135 maintenance departments buy-in to the Company’s common visions related to safety, workplace morale, processes, procedures, and the over-arching company culture
- Provide superior technical leadership.
- Provide insightful financial leadership with a focus on cost control, and budgeting, as well as developing and managing vendor relationships where appropriate.
- Develop, revise, and implement policies and procedures to establish standards throughout all maintenance departments/divisions
- Ensure strict adherence across all maintenance functions with every applicable company manual, operations specification, and policy, as well as all applicable rules, regulations, and policies of the FAA and any other aviation regulator having jurisdiction over the Company’s maintenance functions, mandate timely self-disclosure and immediate corrective action for any non-compliance
- Provide analysis and advice to CEO/VP of Maintenance with regards to strategic issues related to Company’s position in the aviation industry, especially as it relates to maintenance operations and material cost control
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have 10 years or more as a manager with leadership in maintenance for general aviation, scheduled passenger service.
- Hold a FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Meet the requirements of 14 CFR § 119.71(e)
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations related to maintenance and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Word, Outlook, and related software.
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history records check.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exercise superlative business judgment and can identify and adjust to changing conditions with timely and appropriate actions.
- Be a visionary with ability to clearly see the need for change, and then revise processes or procedures and ultimately implement revisions as needed.
- Be able to analyze the Company’s maintenance business, communicate the findings to the CEO/ VP of Maintenance, and use the data to drive positive, meaningful change statistically and financially
- Be able to communicate maintenance information and recommendations to non-technical personnel in an informative manner.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have started the vaccination process prior to start date. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Contour Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Contour Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Contour Airlines Director of Maintenance Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.