- Contour Airlines Coordinator Jobs – Contour Airlines Careers Coordinator. Contour Airlines Coordinator Careers Opportunity. Coordinator Employment at Contour Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Contour Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Contour Airlines Coordinator Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Contour Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Contour Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Contour Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Contour Airlines hiring for jobs like Contour Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Contour Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Contour Airlines jobs news according to the top Contour Airlines Career Page.
Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs Careers | Find Latest Contour Airlines Jobs in United States
Contour Airlines Careers Charter Sales Coordinator:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs in United States.
Contour Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Contour Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Contour Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Contour Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Contour Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Charter Sales Coordinator|
|Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator salary in Smyrna||$45,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Job Location||Smyrna|
Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Contour Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Contour Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
- Must provide prompt & accurate price quoting to customers and follow up on each quote to determine final result.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in an expedited fashion.
- Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer preference database.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers & industry personnel to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
- Ensure a consistent performance of sales objectives each month by meeting required sales quotas.
- Assist with the compilation of metrics
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience working for a Part 135 Charter Operations preferred
- Experience in luxury sales preferred
- Willing to be scheduled as an after-hours on-call person in rotation with other personnel to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar communications and be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Must be able to negotiate and close.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Word, Outlook, and related software.
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history records check.
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Contour Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Contour Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Contour Airlines Charter Sales Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.