- CommutAir Supervisor Jobs – CommutAir Careers Supervisor. CommutAir Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at CommutAir. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. CommutAir Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out CommutAir Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with CommutAir? So read this post till the end for get all information about CommutAir Careers/Jobs.
CommutAir Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. CommutAir hiring for jobs like CommutAir Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the CommutAir. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current CommutAir jobs news according to the top CommutAir Career Page.
CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Careers | Find Latest CommutAir Jobs in United States
CommutAir Careers Maintenance Supervisor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in United States.
CommutAir is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The CommutAir will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. CommutAir also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in CommutAir to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||CommutAir|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Supervisor|
|CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor salary in Houston||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Job Location||Houston|
CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the CommutAir. Airline stewards need a Bachelor’s degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. CommutAir Jobs
Education Qualification for CommutAir Maintenance Supervisors Careers
A BA/BS certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Id: 988
# of Openings: 1
Maintenance SupervisorWho we areCommutAir is a regional airline operating flights on behalf of United Airlines as United Express. With our fleet of Embraer 145 aircraft, we operate up to 195 daily flights, connecting people and communities to the world via United’s global network. Headquartered in Cleveland, we have hubs in Denver, Houston, Washington Dulles, and Newark, with a maintenance base in Albany, New York and Lincoln, Nebraska. We are looking for individuals to join our 1,200 diverse professionals who work together to solve each day’s unique challenges.What we doOur purpose is to connect people and communities to the world. Our work has an impact on people’s lives, and we do what it takes to get the job done. We are guided and grounded by our core4 values: safe, caring, dependable, and efficient. From the flight deck to the finance team, and everyone in between, it takes a coordinated effort to keep our operation running smoothly.Why work with us?When you join the CommutAir family, you unlock a whole suite of perks, including:
What the position isThe Maintenance Supervisor oversees and efficiently directs all line and/or heavy maintenance activity on company aircraft, support equipment, and facilities.Essential functions:
- Flight benefits for you and your family
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Support when you need it most. CommutAir Cares, our non-profit organization, provides emergency financial assistance to employees during extreme hardship
General requirements & qualifications:
- Supervises the implementation of long and short-range planning for either Line or Heavy maintenance planning, programs, objectives, and policies.
- Implement procedures for maintaining high standards of Line or Heavy aircraft maintenance operations to ensure aircraft conform to all FAA, CommutAir Maintenance Program, and manufacturers’ quality standards.
- Manage to headcount requirements as determined by Line or Heavy Maintenance Manager.
- Assist Line or Heavy Maintenance Manager in the management of maintenance operations annual budget for his location.
- Identify, develop, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost, rework and scrap at his location.
- Supervise and monitor either Line or Heavy maintenance at his location to ensure goals of the Maintenance Operations organization annual plan are on target.
- Act as a liaison for his location between internal and external department leaders to ensure proper communications of decisions and policy changes that affect their performance and results.
- Train, develop, and evaluate employees at his location. Take corrective actions as necessary in a timely manner within company policy to address any deficiencies in performance. Ensure compliance with all current federal, state, local, and company labor requirements.
- Coordinate the implementation of facility projects (e.g. Hangar/Shop layouts, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Aviation, Engineering, Manufacturing, or related discipline desired.
- 2+ years of experience in aviation management or 4+ years of aviation management experience with no BA/BS degree as stated above.
- Preferred experience is with an airline or aircraft MRO with responsibilities for leading a workforce of 25+ employees.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Valid Passport and Driver’s license in good standing
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification
- Experienced in the Coaching and Counseling Process
- Proven record of team building and development of assigned technicians
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the CommutAir Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the CommutAir Careers Link.
- Select the CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the CommutAir Maintenance Supervisor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.