- CommutAir Pilot Jobs 2023– CommutAir Careers Pilot. CommutAir Pilot Careers Opportunity. Pilot Employment at CommutAir. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. CommutAir Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out CommutAir Pilot Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with CommutAir? So read this post till the end for get all information about CommutAir Careers/Jobs.
CommutAir Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. CommutAir hiring for jobs like CommutAir Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the CommutAir. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current CommutAir jobs news according to the top CommutAir Career Page.
CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest CommutAir Jobs in United States
CommutAir Careers Pilot Recruiting Specialist 2023:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs in United States.
CommutAir is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The CommutAir will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. CommutAir also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in CommutAir to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||CommutAir|
|Name of the Position||Pilot Recruiting Specialist|
|CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist salary in Charlotte||$35,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Job Location||Charlotte|
CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the CommutAir. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. CommutAir Jobs
Education Qualification for CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialists Careers 2023
A Bachelor’s degree is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Position: Pilot Recruiting Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
# of Openings: 1
- Extensive flight benefits for you and your family
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Support when you need it most. CommutAir Cares, our non-profit organization, provides emergency financial assistance to employees during extreme hardship – As well as free access to our EAP services.
- Recruit qualified and interested candidates through networking, job fairs, and social media sourcing
- Identify and pre-screen candidates through AirlineApps, referrals, and social media networking
- Interview, process, and assist the onboarding specialist with background paperwork to prepare the Pilot for INDOC
- Create interest and educate potential applicants pursuing an airline career about the company, our culture, and opportunities
- Attend career events at Flight Schools, Universities, and Aviation hiring events
- Assist with and function as a team member for all recruiting functions
- Assist with staffing strategies for the assigned department
- Keep up to date on industry trends and competitors
- Performs duties as assigned and provides support to the Manager, Crew Recruiting
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter, especially dealing with talent programs at the school/college level
- Previous Pilot or/and Aviation Recruiting experience
- Minimum Private Pilot License preferred
- Knowledge of FAA regulations (FAR Part 91,135,121)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work)
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong focus on confidentiality and sensitive data
- Advanced Computer skills in MS office suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong candidate sourcing background
- Some travel required (approx. 50%)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the CommutAir Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the CommutAir Careers Link.
- Select the CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the CommutAir Pilot Recruiting Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.