- CommutAir Developer Jobs – CommutAir Careers Developer. CommutAir Developer Careers Opportunity. Developer Employment at CommutAir. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. CommutAir Developer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out CommutAir Developer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Developer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with CommutAir? So read this post till the end for get all information about CommutAir Careers/Jobs.
CommutAir Developer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. CommutAir hiring for jobs like CommutAir Developer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the CommutAir. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current CommutAir jobs news according to the top CommutAir Career Page.
CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs Careers | Find Latest CommutAir Jobs in United States
CommutAir Careers Senior Software Developer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest CommutAir Senior Software Developer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs in United States.
CommutAir is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The CommutAir will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. CommutAir also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in CommutAir to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||CommutAir|
|Name of the Position||Senior Software Developer|
|CommutAir Senior Software Developer salary in North Olmsted||$75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|CommutAir Senior Software Developer Job Location||North Olmsted|
CommutAir Senior Software Developer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the CommutAir. Airline stewards need a Bachelor’s degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. CommutAir Jobs
Education Qualification for CommutAir Senior Software Developers Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: North Olmsted, OH
Senior Software DeveloperWho we areCommutAir is a regional airline operating flights on behalf of United Airlines as United Express. With our fleet of Embraer 145 aircraft, we operate up to 195 daily flights, connecting people and communities to the world via United’s global network. Headquartered in Cleveland, we have hubs in Denver, Houston, Washington Dulles, and Newark, with a maintenance base in Albany, New York, and Lincoln, Nebraska. We are looking for individuals to join our 1,200 diverse professionals who work together to solve each day’s unique challenges.What we doOur purpose is to connect people and communities to the world. Our work has an impact on people’s lives, and we do what it takes to get the job done. We are guided and grounded by our core4 values: safe, caring, dependable, and efficient. From the flight deck to the finance team, and everyone in between, it takes a coordinated effort to keep our operation running smoothly.Why work with us?When you join the CommutAir family, you unlock a whole suite of perks, including:
What the position isThe Senior Software Developer position is responsible for designing, developing, and testing software and applications for computers.Essential functions:
- Flight benefits for you and your family
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Support when you need it most. CommutAir Cares, our non-profit organization, provides emergency financial assistance to employees during extreme hardship
General requirements & qualifications:
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software applications
- Follow established software development standards and procedures
- Support business functions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications systems
- Collaborate with departments and users in the support of business applications
- Contribute software development expertise to ensure that specifications are met
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
Desired Experience in various IDE and Build Tools:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Master’s degree in Computer Science a plus)
Minimum three years experience as a software developer
Must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and social interaction skills
- Experience with large distributed applications and building/operating highly available systems
- Strong knowledge of Java, including data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- 5 + years of experience in Java / Java EE based enterprise applications
- NoSQL Database. DynamoDB is desirable
- Expertise in one or more of the J2EE containers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic)
- Strong working knowledge of Spring framework and other MVC frameworks
- Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security-based implementations
- Experience with Tomcat Servers, Maven, Jenkins (or other CI tools)
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration, and unix/linux scripting skills) is a plus
- Understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancers, and concepts with the ability to provide requirements to infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance
- AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, SNS, SES, SQS, S3, MQ, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, Cloud Formation, CLI)
- Experience in scrum-based agile practices
- Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Git, Mercurial
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the CommutAir Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the CommutAir Careers Link.
- Select the CommutAir Senior Software Developer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the CommutAir Senior Software Developer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.