- CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs – CommutAir Careers crew scheduler. CommutAir crew scheduler Careers Opportunity. crew scheduler Employment at CommutAir. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines crew scheduler Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with CommutAir? So read this post till the end for get all information about CommutAir Careers/Jobs.
CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. CommutAir hiring for jobs like CommutAir crew scheduler jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the CommutAir. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current CommutAir jobs news according to the top CommutAir Career Page.
CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs Careers | Find Latest CommutAir Jobs in United States
CommutAir Careers crew scheduler:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest CommutAir crew scheduler careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs in United States.
CommutAir is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The CommutAir will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. CommutAir also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in CommutAir to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||CommutAir|
|Name of the Position||crew scheduler|
|CommutAir crew scheduler salary in North Olmsted||$31,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|CommutAir crew scheduler Job Location||North Olmsted|
CommutAir crew scheduler Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the CommutAir. Airline stewards need a Bachelor’s degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. CommutAir Jobs
Education Qualification for CommutAir crew scheduler Careers
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Position: crew scheduler
Location: North Olmsted, OH
Job Id: 996
# of Openings: 4
crew schedulerWho we areCommutAir is a regional airline operating flights on behalf of United Airlines as a United Express partner. With our fleet of Embraer 145 aircraft, we operate up to 1,500 weekly flights – connecting people and communities to the world via United’s global network. Headquartered in Cleveland: we have major hubs in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles, with maintenance bases in Albany, and Lincoln. We are looking for individuals to join our growing team of over 1,500 diverse professionals who work together to solve each day’s unique challenges.What we doOur purpose is to connect people and communities to the world. Our work has an impact on people’s lives, and we do what it takes to get the job done. We are guided and grounded by our core4 values: safe, caring, dependable, and efficient. From the flight deck to the finance team, and everyone in between, it takes a coordinated effort to keep our operation running smoothly.Why work with us?When you join the CommutAir family, you unlock a whole suite of perks, including:
CommutAir Cares, our non-profit organization, provides emergency financial assistance to employees during extreme hardship – As well as free access to our EAP services.What the position isThe Crew Scheduler position is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Scheduling department, including the daily flight schedule and reports to the Senior Manager of Crew Resources.Essential functions:
- Extensive flight benefits for you and your family
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Support when you need it most
General requirements & qualifications:
- Handle the daily operational crew assignments for pilots and flight attendants
- Interact with crew members and process sick calls, flight cancellations, operational re-assignments, crew swaps, and crew movements
- Process crew re-assignments during irregular operations like weather delays, ATC protocols, and maintenance issues
- Assign shifts and trips to reserve crews
- Ensure all crewmember assignments are in compliance with FAA regulations
- Create and distribute daily shift reports
- Communicate closely with other SOC staff on crew assignment issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Schedule: The Crew Scheduling Department operates on a 24/7 basis with various shifts from 1st, mid, 2nd, and 3rd. Work (4) 10 hour days with 3 consecutive days off.***Must be available to work all shifts listed (including weekends and holidays)***Physical requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Multitask calmly and efficiently in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level computer knowledge and typing skills, ability to learn company operations software
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum age 21 years
- Knowledge of airline and aviation terminology and /or aviation experience preferred
- Prolonged sitting at a desk
- Extended hours working on a computer and on the phone
- At times high stressful environment
- Work with background noise
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs
- Applicants should visit the CommutAir Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the CommutAir Careers Link.
- Select the CommutAir crew scheduler Jobs Profile.
- Fill the CommutAir crew scheduler Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.