- CommutAir Clerk Jobs – CommutAir Careers Clerk. CommutAir Clerk Careers Opportunity. Clerk Employment at CommutAir. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. CommutAir Clerk Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out CommutAir Clerk Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Clerk Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with CommutAir? So read this post till the end for get all information about CommutAir Careers/Jobs.
CommutAir Clerk Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. CommutAir hiring for jobs like CommutAir Clerk jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the CommutAir. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current CommutAir jobs news according to the top CommutAir Career Page.
CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs Careers | Find Latest CommutAir Jobs in United States
CommutAir Careers Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials):- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs in United States.
CommutAir is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The CommutAir will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. CommutAir also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in CommutAir to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||CommutAir|
|Name of the Position||Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials)|
|CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) salary in Dulles||$15.00 per hour|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Job Location||Dulles|
CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the CommutAir. Airline stewards need a High School confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. CommutAir Jobs
Education Qualification for CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials)s Careers
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Flight benefits for you and your family
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401(k) with company match
- Support when you need it most. CommutAir Cares, our non-profit organization, provides emergency financial assistance to employees during extreme hardship
- Receive incoming parts and materials in a timely manner and in accordance with receiving procedures.
- Stock serviceable parts in a timely manner.
- Observe and comply with departmental procedures, Company policies, and Company safety programs.
- Process un-serviceable, rotatable/repairable components to ensure timely shipping/routing of parts to vendors and in-house shops for repair.
- Process outgoing parts/components and ensure they are properly prepared and packaged for shipment according to current departmental procedures and Federal regulations.
- Maintain accurate shipping records on outbound shipments to vendors, other airlines, and other Company facilities including COMAT shipments.
- Issue serviceable parts and tools to Maintenance personnel.
- Maintain control of Champlain Enterprises LLC. tool room in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual.
- Process out-station restocks and ensures shipments occur in a timely manner with proper packaging, shipping containers, and shipping documentation.
- Perform pick-up and delivery of parts, equipment, tools, and supplies to various locations as directed by the Materials Manager or Maintenance Shift Supervisor.
- Perform stock inventory on critical inventory items and other inventory checks as necessary and advising management of shortages.
- Perform all tasks involving housekeeping, Stock Room inspections, and bin location responsibilities on a routine basis.
- Assist in the coordination to acquire AOG items from approved vendors.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Materials Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Have a valid state-issued driver’s license and driving record in good standing
- Ability to learn or have knowledge in HAZMAT shipping and handling processes and may be required to maintain current HAZMAT training.
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Inventory experience preferred
- Basic Computer skills and ability to learn company inventory system
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Able to work shifts, including overnights
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Extended working in front of a computer
- Frequent Bending, squatting
- Reaching and lifting overhead
- Lifting up to 70lbs occasionally, lifting up to 50 lbs frequently
- Working with high background noise
- Climbing ladders and scaffolds
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs
- Applicants should visit the CommutAir Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the CommutAir Careers Link.
- Select the CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Jobs Profile.
- Fill the CommutAir Stores Clerk (Inventory / Materials) Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.