- Cape Air First Officer Jobs – Cape Air Careers First Officer. Cape Air First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at Cape Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Cape Air First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Cape Air First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Cape Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Cape Air Careers/Jobs.
Cape Air First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. Cape Air hiring for jobs like Cape Air First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Cape Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Cape Air jobs news according to the top Cape Air Career Page.
Cape Air First Officer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Cape Air Jobs in United States
Cape Air Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Cape Air First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Cape Air First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Cape Air First Officer Jobs in United States.
Cape Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Cape Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Cape Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Cape Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cape Air First Officer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Cape Air|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|Cape Air First Officer salary in Hyannis||$60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Cape Air First Officer Job Location||Hyannis|
Cape Air First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Cape Air. Airline stewards need a Bachelors degree confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 21 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Cape Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Cape Air First Officers Careers
A Bachelors degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- The First Officer for the Cessna 402 aircraft is administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot Cessna 402 and is functionally responsible to the PIC on any flight to which s/he is assigned.
- The First Officer is considered in training for upgrading to Cargo/Freight/Charter PIC and is to take advantage of the PIC experience, training and instruction
- As this employee’s knowledge and proficiency increase, the duties delegated to him/her will be increased by the PIC
- The First Officer conducts operations in a safe and professional manner, maintains vigilance during all phases of flight, avoids unnecessary distractions and does not engage in activities that would deter the safe operation of the aircraft
- In the event that the PIC is incapacitated in flight, a first officer acting as a SIC will assume all of the duties and responsibilities of command, and conduct the flight to the point of next intended landing, or other suitable point, whichever in his/her judgment is indicated by existing conditions (s/he will immediately notify SOC of his/her intentions)
- The First Officer may delegate duties only when the PIC becomes incapacitated and he/she is acting as PIC
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the company manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, flight manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties
- Ensures compliance with FAR 135.265.
- Additional duties as assigned
- In addition to meeting the following basic requirements, all pilot applicants must meet the hour requirements as outlined below:
- Total time: 500 hours (1000 hours, preferred)
- Cross Country (point-to-point): 100 hours
- Night: 25 hours
- Instrument: 25 hours
- Multi-Engine: 25 hours (preferred)
- Must have a current FAA commercial multi-engine license with instrument rating
- Must have a current FAA first class medical
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- Graduate of an AABI accredited aviation program, preferred
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Cape Air First Officer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Cape Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Cape Air Careers Link.
- Select the Cape Air First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Cape Air First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.