- Canadian North Supervisor Jobs 2023 – Canadian North Careers Supervisor. Canadian North Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Canadian North. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Canadian North Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Canadian North Supervisor Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Canadian North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Canadian North Careers/Jobs.
Canadian North Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Canadian North hiring for jobs like Canadian North Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Canadian North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Canadian North jobs news according to the top Canadian North Career Page.
Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Canadian North Jobs in Canada
Canadian North Careers Stores Supervisor:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Canadian North Stores Supervisor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs in Canada.
Canadian North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Canadian North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Canadian North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Canadian North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Canadian North|
|Name of the Position||Stores Supervisor|
|Canadian North Stores Supervisor salary in Edmonton||CAD 40,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Canadian North Stores Supervisor Job Location||Edmonton|
Canadian North Stores Supervisor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Canadian North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Canadian North Jobs
Education Qualification for Canadian North Stores Supervisor Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Minimum of 5 years related aviation/aerospace supply chain experience;
- Previous supervisory experience considered an asset;
- Post-secondary training in Supply Chain Management (or related discipline) considered an asset
- Commitment to excellent internal and external customer service;
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken);
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach, and motivate;
- Experience supervising in a unionized environment (preferred);
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage daily Stores operations in support of Company fleet operational requirements;
- Handle departmental scheduling, vacation requests, and overtime at all bases for various shift
- Orient, guide, and train newly hired staff,
- Maintain an adequate and traceable inventory at the Maintenance Bases;
- Oversee the parts and material logistics as well as inventory order control at all bases;
- Ensure policies and procedures are enforced and communicated to all staff, e.g. Dangerous Goods Regulations, Safety, and Uniform Policies;
- Be responsible for acceptance of aeronautical products for proper certification and traceability;
- Provide guidance and assistance to Stores personnel for Human Resources and Payroll issues;
- Assume special projects and duties assigned by Manager Purchasing & Stores relevant to overall Stores operations, ensuring that these duties and projects are followed up and completed by Stores staff;
- Liaise with Manager Maintenance Base to provide proper stores and material support relevant to their respective base of operation;
- Be “on-call” and available, as required, for support of operational requirements;
- Maintain security in Stores controlled areas and limit access to only authorized
- Allocate funds at his respective base relating to the control and issuance of Purchase orders,
- Comply with the Safety Management System (SMS) reporting program and adhere to the Corporate Safety Policy;
- Other duties as assigned.Other Details: Reporting to Manager, Purchasing & StoresLevel: As per the GAFAE Collective Agreement* In accordance with the GAFAE Collective Agreement
- Skills and Qualifications
- Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Canadian North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Canadian North Careers Link.
- Select the Canadian North Stores Supervisor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Canadian North Stores Supervisor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.