- Canadian North Engineer Jobs 2022 – Canadian North Careers Engineer. Canadian North Engineer Careers Opportunity. Engineer Employment at Canadian North. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Canadian North Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Canadian North Engineer Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Canadian North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Canadian North Careers/Jobs.
Canadian North Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Canadian North hiring for jobs like Canadian North Engineer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Canadian North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Canadian North jobs news according to the top Canadian North Career Page.
Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Canadian North Jobs in Canada
Canadian North Careers Structures & Systems Design Engineer:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs in Canada.
Canadian North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Canadian North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Canadian North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Canadian North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Canadian North|
|Name of the Position||Structures & Systems Design Engineer|
|Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer salary in Yellowknife||CAD 95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Job Location||Ottawa|
Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Canadian North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Canadian North Jobs
Education Qualification for Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Other Details: Reporting to Senior Manager, Engineering
Level: As per the GAFAE Collective Agreement
In accordance with the GAFAE Collective Agreement
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or Technologist diploma in related engineering discipline (mechanical, aerospace, etc) preferred;
- Minimum 5 years relevant relevant aircraft systems & structures engineering experience;
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, together with a proficient, practical mechanical, structures, and systems design aptitude
- Must possess strong project management skills;
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of aircraft structural design principles, aircraft loads, joint design and aircraft system installations;
- Must possess strong computer skills, and be proficient in current Microsoft Office software, 2D & 3D CAD modeling, & Finite Element Analysis software (MS Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks including simulation FEA and PDM, MathCAD);
- Aircraft certification experience including a strong working knowledge of FAR 25 and CAR / AWM 525 requirements as they pertain to transport category aircraft structures & systems is considered an asset. Previous experience as a Transport Canada approved certification delegate would be a strong asset;
- Experience with Boeing and ATR products considered an asset;
- Must be knowledgeable of Original Equipment Manufacturers Manuals (SRM, AMM, IPC);
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven track record working as a team player exercising excellent interpersonal skills in a fast paced cross-functional team environment;
- Must be adept at managing multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definitive asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Pass in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Act as project lead, as assigned by the Manager of Engineering. Lead & participate in project meetings;
- Complete designs, drawings, analysis, substantiation reports, compliance programs, etc.;
- Liaise with Transport Canada Certification personnel for design change approvals;
- If eligible as a Transport Canada approved delegate under the Canadian North AEO, make findings of compliance for design approval changes in accordance with CAR 505.109 (b)(3);
- Provide in-service engineering to the Canadian North fleet;
- Participate in off-site tasks such as surveys, installation evaluations, tests, and installation support activities;
- Provide high quality support to maintenance field resources implementing modification programs;
- Provide high quality support to internal & external customer support programs including bids, proposals, technical liaison, and coordination of deliverables;
- Comply with the Safety Management System (SMS) reporting program and adhere to the Corporate Safety Policy;
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Canadian North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Canadian North Careers Link.
- Select the Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Canadian North Structures & Systems Design Engineer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.