- Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs 2023 – Canadian North Careers Dispatcher. Canadian North Dispatcher Careers Opportunity. Dispatcher Employment at Canadian North. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Dispatcher Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Canadian North? So read this post till the end for get all information about Canadian North Careers/Jobs.
Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Canadian North hiring for jobs like Canadian North Dispatcher jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Canadian North. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Canadian North jobs news according to the top Canadian North Career Page.
Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Canadian North Jobs in Canada
Canadian North Careers Dispatcher:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Canadian North Dispatcher careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs in Canada.
Canadian North is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Canadian North will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Canadian North also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Canadian North to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Canadian North|
|Name of the Position||Dispatcher|
|Canadian North Dispatcher salary in Kanata||CAD 55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Canadian North Dispatcher Job Location||Kanata|
Canadian North Dispatcher Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Canadian North. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Canadian North Jobs
Education Qualification for Canadian North Dispatchers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Other Details: Reporting to Manger Flight Dispatch
- Level: As per the CALDA Collective Agreement
- In accordance with the CALDA Collective Agreement
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Completion of Secondary Education Diploma;
- Post Secondary Education in a field related to Aviation or Meteorology an asset;
- Completion of Transport Canada Flight Dispatcher’s Generic Exams;
- Valid Radiotelephone Operators Certificate;
- Preferred two years’ experience in aviation;
- Transport Canada (or FAA) Flight Dispatcher Certification or Pilot’s License considered an asset
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARS) and Standards (CASS);
- Proficiency with Navblue products, AIMS, Sabre, Fusion and Microsoft applications an asset;
- Superior verbal communication skills, both listening and speaking;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and adaptability skills;
- Ability to work day, evening, and night shifts in a 24-7 operational environment, with a willingness to work overtime as required;
- Ability to travel to remote Northern communities when required;
- Ability to communicate in Inuktut a definite asset;
- Ability to obtain and retain an Airport Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Exercise safe and efficient operational control over all flights operating under Type A dispatch authority, in conjunction with the Pilot In Command and in accordance with CARs and other foreign regulations;
- Provide flight planning, route analysis and fuel calculations;
- Revise and communicate Operational Flight Plan changes and amendments to the Pilot In Command as required in a co-authority dispatch environment;
- Monitor and assess meteorological information disseminated through various weather agencies;
- Flight Watch responsibilities as stipulated by the CARS and CASS;
- Provide in depth briefings to flight crews, duty managers, and other operational staff and management as required;
- Ensure aircraft limitations are adhered to and communicated with flight operations and maintenance personnel;
- Coordinate with Air Traffic Control Services regarding Operational Flight Plan requirements and any related changes and/or revisions;
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Canadian North Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Canadian North Careers Link.
- Select the Canadian North Dispatcher Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Canadian North Dispatcher Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.