- Breeze Airways Supervisor Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers Supervisor. Breeze Airways Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Supervisor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS|
|Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS salary in Charleston||$90,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Job Location||Charleston|
Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHSs Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
The Receiving Inspection Supervisor is responsible for the daily management of the Receiving Inspection (RI) Process including the development, training, and oversight of Receiving Inspectors. The Supervisor is responsible for RI related activities, and ensures work is performed in accordance with FAA regulations and Company policy and procedures, as well as performing the duties of a Receiving Inspector.
- Oversee and develop activities related to the Receiving Inspection (RI) process to ensure compliance with FAA regulations and Company policy and procedures
- Develop and deploy RI training to ensure RI personnel meet and possess the necessary qualifications and authorizations
- Establish standards for RI personnel, including identifying new processes and procedures to increase the performance and effectiveness of RI
- Monitor discrepancies related to RI for trends which can indicate quality problems with suppliers, including unapproved or suspected unapproved parts
- Work closely with Technical Purchasing to ensure sourcing and condition of parts and materials meet acceptable documentation requirements
- Review repair orders to ensure material is repaired in accordance with applicable Airworthiness Directives (AD’s) and Service Bulletins (SB’s)
- Resolve traceability issues when requested by other departments and documents non-conformances of incoming orders
- Support an environment in which quality, safety, and compliance is everyone’s concern
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- 5+ years of experience with handling Aircraft Materials and Receiving Inspection
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid passport with no travel restrictions
- Must have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be flexible and willing to work – days, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime if needed
- Must be willing to travel 40% of the time
- Must be willing to work with other departments within the company as needed
- 4-year degree in Aerospace, Aviation Maintenance, or equivalent industry related work experience
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P) with no history of infractions
- Understanding and working knowledge of FAA regulations, including FAR part 121 operations
- Understanding and working knowledge of ATA 106 Specifications and AC 20-154
- 1+ year in a management or a leadership role
- Familiarity with Maintenance Information Systems – i.e., TRAX, AMOS, SCEPTRE, etc.
- Understanding of Safety Management System (SMS) rules
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to work with fellow Team Members with a variety of personalities
- Ability to multi-task easily
- Must be fluent in English
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways Supervisor Receiving Inspection – CHS Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.