- Breeze Airways Instructor Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers Instructor . Breeze Airways Instructor Careers Opportunity. Instructor Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways Instructor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Instructor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Instructor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Instructor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Instructor jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers E190/195 Ground Instructor:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||E190/195 Ground Instructor|
|Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor salary in Cottonwood Heights||$85,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Flight Instructor Job Location||Cottonwood Heights|
Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructors Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Ensure course content meets regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with the Manager, Ground Training Systems to ensure standardization of curriculum materials
- Prepare and maintain accurate, error-free training records and documentation
- Maintain classrooms and other training facilities in a clean, neat condition
- Continuously review company, industry, government, and related publications to keep current on methods, procedures, policies and regulations
- Participate in the development and presentation of any special department or company training efforts
- Maintain a personal appearance, conduct and demeanor consistent with the professional, customer-oriented manner expected of flight crewmember personnel
- Instruct curriculum segments common to other training programs
- Prepare and maintain presentations and provide classroom training
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and scheduling of classroom training
- Other duties and assigned by the Manager, Ground Training Systems
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s how you’ll be successful
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of aviation instructor experience
- Fluent in the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Satisfactorily complete required training
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- FAA ATP – Multi-engine
- Previous Part 121 flight crewmember experience
- Previous airline or aviation classroom teaching experience
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways E190/195 Ground Instructor Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.