- Breeze Airways First Officer Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers First Officer. Breeze Airways First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers E190/195 First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||E190/195 First Officer|
|Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer salary in Charleston||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Job Location||Charleston|
Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is looking for “Seriously Nice” Pilots currently to work at the newest and nicest airline, Breeze Airways!
Breeze Airways Pilots are responsible for ensuring safe and timely flight operations in accordance with all Company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations. Our Pilots are overall Leaders who safely take care of our Team Members and Guests. They understand that our pursuit of Excellence is not a destination, but rather, a journey.
- Responsible for having a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, Federal Aviation Regulations governing the operation of this equipment as well as Company manuals, Operations Specifications, policies, and other instructions
- Responsible for the proper planning of the flight in accordance with all applicable weather information and reports, applicable Company policies and FARs
- Responsible and qualified for the assigned flight. This includes flight and duty time limitations, training, proficiency checks, medical certificate, etc.
- The knowledge and ability to assess risk and use the proper resources to keep risk to an acceptable level during all phases of ground and flight operations
- Employs the CRM concept of “Assertiveness with Respect”
- Maintains a high degree of proficiency and a thorough knowledge of flight operations, procedures, and systems applicable to the aircraft flown
- Develops technically and professionally in preparation for transition to PIC
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Company
- Through completion of appropriate pre- and post-flight inspection, ensures the airworthy condition of assigned aircraft in accordance with Company policy and FARs
- Becomes familiar with existing and forecasted departure, arrival, and if applicable, alternate station weather prior to each flight
- Assists with and ensures proper handling of aircraft, passengers, baggage, and cargo at terminal points where other company personnel are not available
- Observe the Rules of Conduct for all employees as outlined in the Company Team Member Playbook
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- Must be at least 23 years old at the time of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- FAA Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multi-engine class rating
- Must have a minimum of 1,500 hours total time or 1,000 hours in high performance military aircraft (not including simulator and/or Flight Engineer time)
- Must have at least 750 hours time in fixed-wing turbine aircraft
- Must have the knowledge, skills and ability to upgrade to captain in a very short period of time
- Correctable vision in both eyes to 20/20
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA)
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- E170/190 Type Rating
- Actively flying two of the past five years
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products
- Ability to facilitate cooperative relationships between/among people and departments
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways E190/195 First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.