- Breeze Airways Engineer Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers Engineer. Breeze Airways Engineer Careers Opportunity. Engineer Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways Engineer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Engineer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Engineer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Engineer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Engineer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers Network Engineer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways Network Engineer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||Network Engineer|
|Breeze Airways Network Engineer salary in Cottonwood Heights||$75,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Network Engineer Job Location||Cottonwood Heights|
Breeze Airways Network Engineer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways Network Engineer Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Network Engineer is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, testing, implementing, and overall maintenance of Breeze’s local and wide area networks, providing day-to-day operational support to team members and business partners to ensure up-time and availability.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Improve the functionality, automation, and reliability of the Breeze network infrastructure
- Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve network issues. Respond to escalations when applicable
- Communicate known problems and fixes to Team Members and Management
- Monitor network system performance using management tools, respond to system alerts, and take the necessary steps to resolve.
- Configure and deploy hardware (NGFW, routers, switches, Cradlepoints, and WAPs) for new networks implementations.
- Perform routine network maintenance, including installing OS and firmware upgrades
- Provide remote or on-site network support to team members and business partners
- Create and update documentation for all network systems, including network diagrams.
- Participate in training of Tech Desk Agents on network tools and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with clients, other tech support services and network providers to ensure the quality of our network systems
- Participate in on-call duty for network issues
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience in network engineering and network operations
- Demonstrated expertise in network fundamentals (IP addressing, sub-netting, routing, switching, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VLANs, NAT/PAT)
- Strong understanding of IPSEC VPN, BGP dynamic routing
- Experience in wireless technologies (WiFi and LTE/5G mobile networks)
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Networking, or a related degree/certificate
- Experience with Fortinet network equipment (Fortigate, Fortiswitch, FortiAP)
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with advanced network monitoring tools, SNMP (PRTG)
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Proficient in network diagraming software (Visio)
- Be comfortable in learning and tackling projects utilizing unfamiliar technologies
- Positive attitude and the ability to work effectively in a peer-oriented small team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- High level of integrity and ethics, able to handle sensitive and/or proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with business partners and team members
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways Network Engineer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways Network Engineer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.