- Breeze Airways Controller Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers Controller . Breeze Airways Controller Careers Opportunity. Controller Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways Controller Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Controller Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Controller Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Controller Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Controller jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers Maintenance Controller:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Controller|
|Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller salary in Cottonwood Heights||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Job Location||Cottonwood Heights|
Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways Maintenance Controllers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Operations Control Manager, the Maintenance Controller is responsible for the daily coordination with Flight Operations and Maintenance as required to support accomplishment of the flight schedule.
- Alert down-line and other out-stations to secure emergency maintenance that will cover unforeseen maintenance problems and ensure the proper arrangements are made for timely repairs
- Monitor aircraft maintenance operations and provide technical assistance to ensure all repairs are completed in accordance with Company and CFRs and maintain safety and on-time operation of flight operations
- Maintain continuous liaison with IOCC, providing current and continuing reports of the general mechanical status of the entire fleet and coordinating maintenance requirements during irregular operations to minimize extra costs and disruptions
- Ensure all inoperative systems are operated and maintained in accordance with the MEL, Configuration Deviation List (CDL) or other Company approved deferrals, and take necessary measures to correct these items
- Ensure of the timely repair of all aircraft with a repetitive history, soliciting or requesting any additional technical information necessary, and directing actions to be taken to minimize cost and unnecessary part replacement
- Coordinate as necessary with other Maintenance areas to ensure availability of required components, parts, and/or troubleshooting expertise to expedite maintenance and repair of aircraft at maintenance base or at down-line stations
- Coordinate Ferry Flights or Functional Check Flights with all concerned departments
- Notify appropriate management Team Members in the event of an incident or accident, in accordance with instructions in the ERM
- Notify the DOM of any situation or practice not within Maintenance Manual requirements that could compromise safety or add unnecessary costs to the Maintenance department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- Must hold a current, valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P) with no history of infractions and recent A&P experience on turbine powered aircraft
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Must have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be flexible and willing to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime if needed
- Must be willing to work with other departments within the company as needed
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- 4-year degree in Aerospace, Aviation Maintenance, or Business
- 4+ years of Line Maintenance experience
- 2+ years of Maintenance Planning and/or Maintenance Control experience
- Factory or equivalent training on Embraer 190
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to work with fellow Team Members with a variety of personalities
- Ability to multi-task easily
- Must be fluent in English
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways Maintenance Controller Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.