- Breeze Airways Accountant Jobs – Breeze Airways Careers Accountant. Breeze Airways Accountant Careers Opportunity. Accountant Employment at Breeze Airways. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Breeze Airways Accountant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Breeze Airways Accountant Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Accountant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Breeze Airways? So read this post till the end for get all information about Breeze Airways Careers/Jobs.
Breeze Airways Accountant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Breeze Airways hiring for jobs like Breeze Airways Accountant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Breeze Airways. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Breeze Airways jobs news according to the top Breeze Airways Career Page.
Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs Careers | Find Latest Breeze Airways Jobs in United States
Breeze Airways Careers Senior Accountant:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Breeze Airways Senior Accountant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs in United States.
Breeze Airways is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Breeze Airways will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Breeze Airways also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Breeze Airways to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Breeze Airways|
|Name of the Position||Senior Accountant|
|Breeze Airways Senior Accountant salary in Cottonwood Heights||$80,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Job Location||Cottonwood Heights|
Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Breeze Airways. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Breeze Airways Jobs
Education Qualification for Breeze Airways Senior Accountants Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in performance of all accounting responsibilities. Come help us account for our Assets, deal with our Liabilities, and grow our Equity!
- Review intern and staff entries and reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Responsible for daily preparation and management of assigned accounting processes and records
- Ensure activity for assigned areas are properly and accurately recorded and maintained in the sub ledger and general ledger for closing process
- Assist in improving, analyzing, and maintaining systems related to assigned areas within the Breeze Accounting Department
- Prepare and maintain roll forwards and other accounting reports for certain accounts required in the closing process
- Assist with internal reporting packages and external reporting needs
- Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures
- Respond to needs of management, including reporting needs as they pertain to assigned areas
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Work closely with others in all areas of the organization to ensure proper coding and communication
- Prepare and perform account reconciliations for the monthly closing process
- Provide support and assistance to comply with external audit requests
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in Accounting
- Attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of accounting general ledger systems
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Airline experience
- Oracle Fusion experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Solid communication and critical thinking abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Breeze Airways Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Breeze Airways Careers Link.
- Select the Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Breeze Airways Senior Accountant Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.