Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Pilot Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Bearskin Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Bearskin Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Bearskin Airlines hiring for jobs like Bearskin Airlines Pilot jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Bearskin Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Bearskin Airlines jobs news according to the top Bearskin Airlines Career Page.
Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Bearskin Airlines Jobs in Canada
Bearskin Airlines Careers Pilot:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Bearskin Airlines Pilot careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs in Canada.
Bearskin Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Bearskin Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Bearskin Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Bearskin Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Bearskin Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Pilot|
|Bearskin Airlines Pilot salary in Thunder Bay||CAD 60,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Bearskin Airlines Pilot Job Location||Thunder Bay|
Bearskin Airlines Pilot Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Bearskin Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Bearskin Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Bearskin Airlines Pilots Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Department: Flight Operations
Deadline: Indefinite Our Company Established in 1960, Perimeter Aviation LP is a diversified company that is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation which has recently grown through the acquisition of Bearskin Airlines. With more than 750 employees, we operate a fleet of 40+ aircraft including the Metro 2, 3, 23, Merlin and Dash 8 aircraft. We are based in Winnipeg and Thompson, Manitoba as well as Sioux Lookout and Thunder Bay, Ontario. We provide scheduled passenger and freight services to Northern Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, 24/7 North American charter services, Medical evacuation services and a full-service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.We are a Canadian company, proudly building a diverse workforce that is driven by a shared sense of community, customer service and a dedication to safety. We’re fostering a culture where our employees can feel proud of the work that they do and the company they work for. We seek employees who embrace a “can-do” attitude to help transform the communities that we serve.Position Summary Perimeter pilots transport thousands of passengers each year. Whether a first Officer or a Captain, your number one priority is to conduct each flight safely, taking into consideration the comfort of each passenger and on-time performance.Responsibilities and Account abilities
- Based in Winnipeg, Thompson, Thunder Bay and Sioux Lookout
- Fleet types: Metro and Dash
- Competitive rates of pay as per collective agreement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
- Reciprocal jumpseat agreements
- Flight pass benefits
- Uniform package paid by company
Education and Experience
The following minimum qualifications are required to be a successful candidate:
- Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL)
- Category One Medical
- Current Group 1 Instrument Rating
- 2000 Hours Total Time
First Officer Qualifications
- Category One Medical
- Current Group 1 Instrument Rating
- 1000+ Hours Total Time
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts, which may include weekends, statutory holidays and up to fourteen-hour days
- Travel required
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Bearskin Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Bearskin Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Bearskin Airlines Pilot Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Bearskin Airlines Pilot Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.