Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher Jobs 2023 – Bearskin Airlines Careers Dispatcher. Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher Careers Opportunity. Dispatcher Employment at Bearskin Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Dispatcher Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Bearskin Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Bearskin Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Bearskin Airlines hiring for jobs like Bearskin Airlines Dispatcher jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Bearskin Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Bearskin Airlines jobs news according to the top Bearskin Airlines Career Page.
Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Bearskin Airlines Jobs in Canada
Bearskin Airlines Careers Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs in Canada.
Bearskin Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Bearskin Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Bearskin Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Bearskin Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Bearskin Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool|
|Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool salary in Thunder Bay||CAD 65,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Job Location||Thunder Bay|
Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Bearskin Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Bearskin Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Established in 1960, Perimeter Aviation LP is a diversified company that is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation which has recently grown through the acquisition of Bearskin Airlines. With more than 750 employees, we operate a fleet of 40+ aircraft including the Metro 2, 3, 23, Merlin and Dash 8 aircraft. We are based in Winnipeg and Thompson, Manitoba as well as Sioux Lookout and Thunder Bay, Ontario. We provide scheduled passenger and freight services to Northern Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, 24/7 North American charter services, Medical evacuation services and a full-service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
We are a Canadian company, proudly building a diverse workforce that is driven by a shared sense of community, customer service and a dedication to safety. We’re fostering a culture where our employees can feel proud of the work that they do and the company they work for. We seek employees who embrace a “can-do” attitude to help transform the communities that we serve.
The Flight Dispatcher is the key position responsible for the coordination of the “Type B” Operational control function of the company. The Flight Dispatcher is responsible for the Company’s “Co-authority” dispatch system including the assistance in the flight planning, Flight Watch and coordinating and communicating of all aspects of Perimeter’s 705 aircraft operations, both ground and air.
The Flight Dispatcher is a member of the SOCC Department and is also responsible for maintaining an active safety management system (SMS) that includes all aspects of Perimeter’s flight operations, both ground and air.
- Highly flexible with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with all departments, business partners and customers.
- Ability to effectively listen and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility and flexibility, with demonstrated interpersonal skills allowing one to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to think critically and act logically to evaluate situations and provide sound judgment.
- Effective and efficient multitask and organizational abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, working well within a team environment.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Exercise operational control of flights on a co authority basis with the PIC in accordance with Part 5: Operational Control System – Type B (705) of the Company Operations Manual.
- Daily Flight Dispatch duties, including preparation of the Operational Flight Plan and the flight watch function of the Type B operational control system of each Perimeter 705 flight as per company policies.
- Possess the ability to make informed decisions without compromising internal policies/procedures.
- Monitor the airline management software, and consult and communicate with all departments to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Provide weather briefings to other SOCC employees when required and inform the SOCC of any weather concerns/issues for the day-to-day operations.
- Predict “real time” and update flight times through the airline management software.
- Work with department managers to understand the basic workings of each department.
- Prepare various reports including daily, monthly, and annual Operational reports.
- Identify and recommend efficiency opportunities to management, which would improve upon daily processes to capture operational efficiencies, i.e. improve reporting accuracy, completeness, timeliness.
- Demonstrate positive and respectful teamwork by providing ongoing support and assistance to the overall Flight Operations Control Centre, understanding how your performance may affect the Flight Operations Department.
- Actively demonstrate the willingness to share knowledge and learn from others e.g. participation at Flight Operations Centre meetings, other department meetings, training events, point of contact with NAV Canada Facilities.
- Responsible for providing training and mentoring to new Flight Dispatchers and new Flight Followers, ensuring that the Flight Operations Centre is maximizing operational effectiveness.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 diploma; prior experience in operations and/or flight coordination preferred but not required.
- Must be 21 years of age or over.
- Successful completion of Transport Canada Exams (FD Ops and FD Met) required.
- Canadian Radio License (Aeronautical) considered an asset.
- Strong customer service experience considered an asset.
- Knowledge of airline management software(s)and Flight Planning software(s) considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is considered a strong asset.
- Ability to qualify for WAA (RAIC) Pass.
- Ability to read and interpret aviation weather (NAV Canada) an asset.
- Exceptional computer application skills are required, including word processing, and spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Cultural Diversity training an asset.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Modified work agreement (7 on/7 off or Monday-Friday).
- Office environment.
- Be able to work outside of public transit hours.
- Flexible hours.
- Overtime when required.
- Physical location of this position is only accessible via flight of stairs.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Bearskin Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Bearskin Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Bearskin Airlines Flight Dispatcher Type B – Applicant Pool Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.