Bearskin Airlines Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Bearskin Airlines Careers Coordinator. Bearskin Airlines Coordinator Careers Opportunity. Coordinator Employment at Bearskin Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Bearskin Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Bearskin Airlines Coordinator Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Bearskin Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Bearskin Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Bearskin Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Bearskin Airlines hiring for jobs like Bearskin Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Bearskin Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Bearskin Airlines jobs news according to the top Bearskin Airlines Career Page.
Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Bearskin Airlines Jobs in Canada
Bearskin Airlines Careers Flight Coordinator YTH:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs in Canada.
Bearskin Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Bearskin Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Bearskin Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Bearskin Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Bearskin Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Coordinator YTH|
|Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH salary in Thunder Bay||CAD 41,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Job Location||Thunder Bay|
Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Bearskin Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Bearskin Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Our Company
Established in 1960, Perimeter Aviation LP is a diversified company that is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation which has recently grown through the acquisition of Bearskin Airlines. With more than 750 employees, we operate a fleet of 40+ aircraft including the Metro 2, 3, 23, Merlin and Dash 8 aircraft. We are based in Winnipeg and Thompson, Manitoba as well as Sioux Lookout and Thunder Bay, Ontario. We provide scheduled passenger and freight services to Northern Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, 24/7 North American charter services, Medical evacuation services and a full-service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
We are a Canadian company, proudly building a diverse workforce that is driven by a shared sense of community, customer service and a dedication to safety. We’re fostering a culture where our employees can feel proud of the work that they do and the company they work for. We seek employees who embrace a “can-do” attitude to help transform the communities that we serve.
The YTH Flight Coordinator position is responsible daily to provide strong team support on an ongoing basis to the Customer Service, and Cargo Operations in Thompson. They will have a close working relationship with the employees in the Systems Operation Control Centre (SOCC) in Winnipeg including taking direction from the YTH Flight Follower and working closely with the Customer Care Coordinator.
This position is responsible for preparing the flight manifests and ensuring passenger baggage and/or cargo loads comply with weight and balance limitations in accordance with Transport Canada regulations.
The YTH Flight Coordinator is also responsible for planning the aircraft seat configuration for flights and communicating the organization of the aircraft movement on the ground to the Cargo Operations employees. This position also handles the load planning for stand-by passengers, excess baggage, and available baggage/freight space.
- Highly flexible with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with all departments, business partners and customers.
- Strong personality that holds customer satisfaction as priority.
- High respect and regard to First Nations culture and needs.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility and flexibility, with demonstrated interpersonal skills allowing one to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintain effective communication with the SOCC, ground employees in Thompson (Customer Service/Ramp/Cargo), and flight crews
- Provide positive teamwork and ongoing support to Thompson ground employees, as well as the SOCC and Customer Care Coordinator in Winnipeg
- Demonstrate positive, friendly, customer service support, ensuring that customers in Thompson have been informed of flight delays and/or when a freight aircraft will be sent to their community
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude while working on all tasks and provide assistance to others.
- Enter the fuel, Max Take Off Weight (MTOW), equipment and Alcohol Water Injection (AWI) amounts from the Operational Flight Plan (OFP) into the proper internal computer system
- Coordinate any ballast requirements with the Ramp staff, after confirming with the Captain
- Enter the seat and bulkhead configurations into the internal program tracker.
- Confirm the aircraft is within weight and balance limits by use of the C. G. Calculator
- Communicate any fuel top ups with the Captain after checking through load numbers in the internal computer system
- Coordinate and prepare passenger manifests for scheduled flights and charters including coordinating for stand by passengers
- Coordinate and prepare freight preloads and freight final loads within the internal computer system, communicating with the Cargo Load Master
- Manage the freight in the internal computer system as necessary ensuring full accuracy at all times
- Work closely with the Customer Care Coordinator to ensure that customers’ needs are being looked into at all times (extra flights needed for standby passengers, meal allowances to be given for flight delays, etc.)
- Ensure that all Ramp employees are promptly informed when a flight will be arriving or departing to guarantee all services needed are delivered on time
- Ensure that all freight that returns to Thompson is properly updated from the flight in the internal computer system following the appropriate procedures
- Organize and file all signed flight manifests
- Ensure Ramp employees and Customer Service employees are aware of any passenger/baggage/freight changes on flights including flight delays
- Possess effective listening and communication skills; allowing you to demonstrate your ability to work in a diverse environment while ensuring multiple tasks and responsibilities are meeting and/or exceeding department standards.
- Consciously aware of the information posted on the Operations board to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending efficiency opportunities to management, which would improve upon daily processes to capture, operational efficiencies i.e. improve reporting accuracy, completeness, timeliness, routes that need more/less capacity.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Skyline computer system
- Proficient knowledge of an Operations board
- Indigenous Awareness and/or Cultural Diversity Training
- Ability to qualify for and maintain a Thompson Ramp security pass
- Work performed both indoors and outdoors; contact with staff and the public; employee must be able to adapt to all outdoor weather conditions
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
- Must be capable of carrying and operating a radio
- Some travel may be required
- Safety equipment where required e.g. hearing protection, safety vest and ramp passes when on ramp
- Flexible schedule accommodating early morning charters and late arriving flights
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Bearskin Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Bearskin Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Bearskin Airlines Flight Coordinator YTH Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.