Bearskin Airlines Controller Jobs 2022 – Bearskin Airlines Careers Controller. Bearskin Airlines Controller Careers Opportunity. Controller Employment at Bearskin Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in Canada.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Bearskin Airlines Controller Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Bearskin Airlines Controller Jobs in Canada for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Controller Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Bearskin Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Bearskin Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Bearskin Airlines Controller Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Bearskin Airlines hiring for jobs like Bearskin Airlines Controller jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Bearskin Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org& subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Bearskin Airlines jobs news according to the top Bearskin Airlines Career Page.
Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Bearskin Airlines Jobs in Canada
Bearskin Airlines Careers Maintenance Controller:- Canada Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector of Canada. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs in Canada.
Bearskin Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Bearskin Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Bearskin Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Bearskin Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Bearskin Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Maintenance Controller|
|Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller salary in Thunder Bay||CAD 45,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Job Location||Thunder Bay|
Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Bearskin Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Canada, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Bearskin Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Our CompanyEstablished in 1960, Perimeter Aviation LP is a diversified company that is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation which has recently grown through the acquisition of Bearskin Airlines. With more than 750 employees, we operate a fleet of 40+ aircraft including the Metro 2, 3, 23, Merlin and Dash 8 aircraft. We are based in Winnipeg and Thompson, Manitoba as well as Sioux Lookout and Thunder Bay, Ontario. We provide scheduled passenger and freight services to Northern Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, 24/7 North American charter services, Medical evacuation services and a full-service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.We are a Canadian company, proudly building a diverse workforce that is driven by a shared sense of community, customer service and a dedication to safety. We’re fostering a culture where our employees can feel proud of the work that they do and the company they work for. We seek employees who embrace a “can-do” attitude to help transform the communities that we serve.Position SummaryThe Maintenance Controller is responsible for supporting the Perimeter Aviation maintenance control system in areas of defect control, maintenance planning and technical dispatch.Personal Characteristics
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dedication to continuous improvement
- Accurate and deadline driven
- Strong attention to detail while also being able to assess issues at a high level
- Willingness to share ideas, find solutions and improvements and support others to be successful
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Oversight and support of the maintenance control system. This includes ensuring all aspects are met to support dispatch of the aircraft.
- Plan and issue work packages to the approved AMO, in order to comply with the applicable maintenance schedule, mandatory airworthiness limitation requirements and deferred defects and troubleshooting.
- Defect control including control of deferred defects in accordance with the MCM
- Support for historical research for defect troubleshooting.
- Ensure work accomplished on the aircraft supports technical dispatch requirements by review of the completed aircraft work prior to dispatch (as described in the MCM).
- Perform QC checks of paperwork to provide oversight of the technical dispatch process
- Full authority to remove aircraft from operational status.
- AOG purchasing support as required.
- Complete maintenance delay reports and distribute
- Apply for MEL extension approvals as required.
- Flight Permit issuance.
- Ensure MSA extensions are properly applied as requested by planning.
- Be the main point of contact for communication between Operations and Maintenance including the coordination to manage defects, AOG
- Support for development and maintaining of the MCM.
- Active participation in the Safety Management System program and demonstration of knowledge of the employee’s responsibilities regarding safety.
- Secondary support for the Quality Assurance program, Reliability program
- Provide training as required
- Support for aircraft maintenance planning
- Coordinate with maintenance and SOCC to manage defects, AOG situations, aircraft and schedule downtime.
- Generate unscheduled task cards from flight line defects as required.
- Send out Aircraft Serviceability Reports
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Valid AME license with appropriate rating and approved training on type(s) assigned.
- Preference given to candidates possessing DHC-8 endorsement and/or SA-226/227 experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience
- Must be able to qualify for a WAA RAIC
- Travel may be required
- Shift work
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of Canada and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Bearskin Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Bearskin Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Bearskin Airlines Maintenance Controller Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.