- Avelo Airlines Supervisor Jobs – Avelo Airlines Careers Supervisor. Avelo Airlines Supervisor Careers Opportunity. Supervisor Employment at Avelo Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Avelo Airlines Supervisor Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Avelo Airlines Supervisor Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Supervisor Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Avelo Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Avelo Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Avelo Airlines Supervisor Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Avelo Airlines hiring for jobs like Avelo Airlines Supervisor jobs.
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Avelo Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Avelo Airlines jobs news according to the top Avelo Airlines Career Page.
Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest Avelo Airlines Jobs in United States
Avelo Airlines Careers Supervisor, Airport Operations:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs in United States.
Avelo Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Avelo Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Avelo Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Avelo Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Avelo Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Supervisor, Airport Operations|
|Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations salary in Las Vegas||$70,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Job Location||Las Vegas|
Avelo Airlines Airport Supervisor, Airport Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Avelo Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Avelo Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
- Monitors daily operations at assigned airport locations to drive Operational Excellence.
- Reports on daily operational performance metrics.
- Conducts on-site audits and station visits.
- Serves as the liaison to Service Providers and Airport Partners.
- Ensures service provider maintains standards as outlined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the contracted scope of work.
- Mentors and guides Station Managers.
- Communicates with airports regarding company updates including, but not limited to, flight schedules, Standards changes, procedures changes, and safety briefings.
- Provides initial, recurrent, and ongoing training to Crewmembers and managers including new hire orientation, Customer service training, ramp training, and management concepts training.
- Evaluates and measures the effectiveness of training and maintains accurate training records and files for all Airport Operations Crewmembers.
- Performs regulatory and operational compliance audits, ensuring conformity with all Avelo Airlines, FAA, TSA, DOD, DOT and other governmental agency regulations.
- Performs inspections of contractor activities such as GSE repairs, deicing services, and fueling services.
- Assigned spoke airports maintain performance per company metrics.
- Assigned spoke airports are current on all raining/auditing.
- Assigned spoke airports successfully pass FAA, TSA, DOD, DOT audits.
Responsibility, Authority and Decision-Making Ability
Responsibility and Authority (approver)
- Customer service exceptions.
- Local operations Standards and procedures.
- Training plans
- Station project planning
- Need for additional training or continued oversight
- Airport Operations compliance with federal or company policy and service level agreements
Decision Participant (Influences)
- Changes to Airport Operations standards and procedures
- Safety and Security reviews
- Service Provider review and selection
Self-initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision.· Excellent organizational skills and time management.· Must be able to work any day, any shift.
“Safety always in everything we do, caring for others.”· Demonstrate the ability to work through complexity to identify root causes of missing supplies and develop effective and simple solutions.· Tenacious problem solving and continuous improvement mindset.· Strong written and verbal communication skills.· Foster and develop teamwork and leadership that embraces our company’s “Purpose, Values and Vision”.
Stand, sit, walk for extended periods of time as needed.· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. for a distance of 10 feet. · Must be able to work outside in inclement weather.· Must be able to work shift work, weekends, and holidays.· Travel to assigned airports – up to 75% away from base
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Airport Operations preferred.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Avelo Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Avelo Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Avelo Airlines Supervisor, Airport Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.