- Avelo Airlines Inspector Jobs 2022 – Avelo Airlines Careers Inspector. Avelo Airlines Inspector Careers Opportunity. Inspector Employment at Avelo Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Avelo Airlines Inspector Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Avelo Airlines Inspector Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Inspector Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Avelo Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Avelo Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Avelo Airlines Inspector Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Avelo Airlines hiring for jobs like Avelo Airlines Inspector jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Avelo Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Avelo Airlines jobs news according to the top Avelo Airlines Career Page.
Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest Avelo Airlines Jobs in United States
Avelo Airlines Careers Quality Control Inspector:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs in United States.
Avelo Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Avelo Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Avelo Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Avelo Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Avelo Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Quality Control Inspector|
|Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector salary in New Haven||$50,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Job Location||New Haven|
Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Hiring Requirement 2022
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Avelo Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Avelo Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspectors Careers 2022
A High School certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Purpose: To deliver quality oversight of the Technical Operations Departments. Ensuring that regulatory and company requirements are being adhered to, and that aircraft, engines, appliances, and components are being maintained in a safe, airworthy, efficient, and economic manner per regulatory and company guidance. Exhibit a “One Crew” and “Do The Right Thing” mentality to crewmembers at all maintenance stations.
This position is vital to the safety of our Customers and Crewmembers and airworthiness of our aircraft.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
1) Provides quality oversight for all maintenance activities.
• Monitor work in-progress to ensure that the appropriate technical manuals and tools are utilized during completion of inspections and maintenance
• Monitor work in-progress to insure RII items are being Identified as per company policies and procedures
• Ensure proper use of terminology for aircraft discrepancies
• Promote safety and provide direction to aircraft technicians performing service, maintenance, repair and/or ramp activities
• Perform preliminary, in progress, hidden damage, and final inspections
2) Ensure the quality and accuracy of documentation.
• Conducts final review of all maintenance documents and records prior to records archival for completion and correctness.
• Make available and keep current, forms and tags for technicians
• Ensure documents and manuals used by maintenance are current
• Review maintenance documentation and validate Service Difficulty Reporting (SDR) reportable items have been identified and reported
• Verify proper turnover procedure are being utilized
3) Perform inspection of Required Inspection Items (RII).
• Perform Required Inspection Item (RII) and Buy Back inspections.
• Review company RII list to ensure discrepancies are identified, documented and inspected as per company policies and procedures.
• Continuously monitor complicated repairs/maintenance items throughout their completion. As a minimum, perform inspections of RII per the methods, procedures, standards and limitations as identified by company manuals.
• Ensure any inspection item remaining incomplete as a result of shift change or interruption is properly recorded and turned over to the next shift or individual.
4) Ensure the quality of maintenance support processes, by performing self-audits.
• Calibrated Tools are serviceable and within calibration dates
• Shelf-Life Items are within expiration dates
• Quarantine and scrapped parts are properly tagged, segregated, and dispositioned as per company manuals
5) Perform Material Receiving of company assets.
• Performs Material Inspections of incoming aircraft components and materials to ensure the use of serviceable, conforming, and applicable parts and materials.
• Suspected Unapproved parts program
6) Participate in the Safety Management System (SMS) Program
• Support safety promotion, quality, and safety culture
• Report safety-related issues to Leadership thru the Safety Reporting system
Responsibility, Authority and Decision-Making Ability
Responsibility and Authority (approver)
• Administer and conduct RII
• Calibrated tool inspections
• Resolution of Quality Control issues
• Airworthiness release of company aircraft from maintenance
• Receiving Inspection of incoming company assets
• Audits of maintenance documentation
• Identification of Service Difficulty Reporting (SDR)
• Quality oversight of maintenance
Decision Participant (Influences)
• Contents of RII list
• Evaluation of Major/Minor Repairs categories
• Development of new quality processes and procedures
• High knowledge level of RII and quality control processes
• Demonstrated knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations and ability to learn others (IOSA, DOD, OSHA, Etc)
• Ability to read and understand processes and procedures in company manuals efficiently
• Ability to functionally use and search various forms of technical data
• “Safety always in everything we do, caring for others”
• Strong Communication skills capable of working with other crewmembers and Federal authorities.
• Demonstrate the ability to work through complexity to identify root causes and develop effective and simple solutions
• Tenacious problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Foster and develop teamwork and leadership that embraces our company’s “Purpose, Values and Vision”
• Move throughout the office or line maintenance environments for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours per day)
• Must be able to work shift work, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work through multiple problems/solutions prioritizing and sequencing the execution of issues to manage and resolve them quickly and effectively
• Possible travel for training, deployment, or issue resolution up to 25%
• Ability to work in an outdoor environment around aircraft in all climates.
• Ability to move 50 lbs. over a distance of 10 feet
Education / Experience Requirements
• Have at least 3 years of maintenance experience on different types of large airplanes with 10 or more seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station
• Boeing 737 experience highly preferred
• 1 year as a Quality Inspector preferred
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• Current and valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Complete a background check and pre-employment drug screen
• Must have the authority to work in the U.S as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
• Current and Valid Passport
May perform other responsibilities, as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments, etc.)
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs 2022
- Applicants should visit the Avelo Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Avelo Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Avelo Airlines Quality Control Inspector Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.