- Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs – Avelo Airlines Careers First Officer. Avelo Airlines First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at Avelo Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Avelo Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about Avelo Airlines Careers/Jobs.
Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Avelo Airlines hiring for jobs like Avelo Airlines First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Avelo Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Avelo Airlines jobs news according to the top Avelo Airlines Career Page.
Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs Careers | Find Latest Avelo Airlines Jobs in United States
Avelo Airlines Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Avelo Airlines First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs in United States.
Avelo Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Avelo Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Avelo Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Avelo Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Avelo Airlines|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|Avelo Airlines First Officer salary in New Haven||$90,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualification||High School, Bachelor’s degree|
|Avelo Airlines First Officer Job Location||New Haven|
Avelo Airlines First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Avelo Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Avelo Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for Avelo Airlines First Officers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Purpose: While practicing “Safety Always” in every aspect of job performance and aircraft operations, Avelo Airlines pilots inspire travel by keeping our promises to customers and crewmembers and building customer loyalty. Avelo Airlines Pilots are responsible for the safe, efficient, and effective operation of our aircraft while always meeting all regulatory requirements and executing company standard operating procedures. Avelo Airlines Pilots lead by living all of our values of Safety Always, Keeping It Simple, Do The Right Thing, and One Crew on every flight, every day.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
1) SAFETY: Demonstrate safety ownership in every aspect of their responsibilities, performance, and behavior to ensure the successful outcome of every flight.
• Ensure all identified safety or regulatory non-compliance and/or ineffective processes are reported so they can be assessed and corrected by Avelo Airlines.
• Actively participate in and contribute to our safety management system
• Actively support Avelo Airlines safety promotions.
• Report all identified hazards through the safety reporting system.
• Use SOP’s to execute consistently to achieve intended outcomes.
• Fulfill the duties and responsibilities of inflight security coordinator (PIC)
2) FLIGHT STANDARDS: Work as “one crew” with crew support, dispatch, and other crewmembers to ensure all flight operations are conducted within flight and duty, weight and balance and performance limitations applicable to the flight.
• Ensure their flight time and duty time limitations have not and will not exceed 14CFR Part 117 limitations.
• Confirm that all appropriate weight and balance calculations are complete and applied prior to flight to ensure safe operations.
• Ensure that all takeoff and landing performance calculations are completed prior to flight to ensure safe operations.
• Carry all required certification and documentation on board the aircraft.
• Ensure that all route and airport currency requirements are maintained.
• Execute all flight activity with to achieve on-time, efficient operations, while never compromising our commitment to Safety Always.
• Identify and share opportunities for improvement to help us find ways to get even better
3) CUSTOMER AND CREW LEADERSHIP: Build customer loyalty and live our “One Crew” value by leading flight operations to deliver on our purpose, values, vision, and brand.
• Enable effective crew performance by communicating transparently and authentically with all flight crewmembers
• Build customer trust and loyalty by communicate directly and authentically with customers with care, kindness, and respect and in our “brand voice”
• Lead all flight crewmembers to work together and perform effectively by modeling our Values and living our Vision in everything
• Must be a US citizen (or ability to work in the US without sponsorship)
• 1st Class Medical
• 23 Years of age
• Eligible for an unrestricted ATP Multi-Engine Land
• Completed ATP-CTP course, 14 CFR §61.156
• 1,500 TT
• 500 PIC
• 500 MEL
• Meets 14 CFR §121.436(a)(3)
• B737 Type Rating, preferred
Airlines are classified as critical U.S. infrastructure and Avelo takes very seriously our commitment to safely deliver every customer to their destination. With COVID-19’s potential to significantly disrupt our ability to meet these commitments, we are asking all new Avelo Crewmembers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This will help us ensure the continuity of essential air travel, as well as the health and safety of our Crewmembers and customers. Please be prepared during your hiring process to share your COVID-19 vaccination record or to request an exception to the vaccination requirement due to a medical or other reason.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Avelo Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Avelo Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the Avelo Airlines First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Avelo Airlines First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.