Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Specialist Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs Careers 2022| Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Specialist, IT Inventory Support:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs in U.S..
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Specialist, IT Inventory Support|
|American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support salary in Phoenix||$41,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Job Location||Phoenix|
American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Careers
A Bachelors degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Location: Regents Centre North (PHX-52N1)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 63715
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This position will be a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division.
- Responsible for supporting all Desktop and Mainframe IT inventory, including logistics support to ensure our customers receive their requested IT Assets. This position must operate with integrity and strive to keep our department in compliance with our internal Asset Management policy.
What you’ll do
- Understands business needs/requirements and strives to foster strong working relationships and open communication across the enterprise
- This position will also interface with Finance, Fixed Assets, and others such as Project Managers and Field Engineers. They will act as our primary contact for all Inventory needs and take the lead in generating consistent reporting for inventory usage.
- Monitor the IT Procurement fulfillment through system reporting to ensure we have an adequate supply to meet the demands of the requests, following our internal policies and guidelines.
- Supporting the 5 imperatives, focus on opportunities to reduce cost and lead-time by effectively ordering when needed
- Strong background in reporting with ability to spot trends
- Performs accurate data entry and asset tracking of various IT items, utilizing the company database to record asset information and retrieve work orders
- Maintains inventory and ensures all shipments are entered and tracked via monthly internal audits
- Provides administrative and operational support, as needed, for all functions of the warehouse
- Travels, as required
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience with inventory utilizing a form of inventory database software
- 1 year experience in general warehouse environment with a focus on asset management
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Airline industry experience, including business process and supporting technology
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Experience in an IT warehouse/environment
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments
- Ability to operate a forklift in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 63715
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Database, Inventory, Mainframe, Computer Science, Data Entry, Technology, Operations, Administrative
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Specialist, IT Inventory Support Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.