American Airlines Specialist Jobs 2023 – American Airlines Careers Specialist. AA Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at American Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Specialist Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs Careers 2023| Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Specialist, System Support Center (SSC):- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs in U.S..
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Specialist, System Support Center (SSC)|
|American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) salary in Phoenix||$41,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Job Location||Phoenix|
American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Careers
A Bachelors degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Location: Rio West B Bldg (PHX-RWB1)
Additional Locations: None
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Customer Planning Team within the Customer Experience Division.
- Responsible for acting as a resource for centralized information and support for airport personnel.
What you’ll do
- Supports core department responsibilities: phone support, re-accommodation planning, irregular operation resolution, and airport application release testing for QIK and Gate-Reader
- Assists front-line airport agents with real-time events with a wide range of support, including: functional Sabre, QIK ticketing, passenger check-in functions, irregular operations recovery planning, policies and procedures, coordinate with IOC, supporting Flight In Trouble related events and solving employees facing challenges with functions and tasks impeding their efforts
- Supports operational readiness issues such as: inop seats, aircraft routing changes, and limited schedule change functions (creation of charters, ferries and extra sections)
- Serves as a centralized source of information for front-line airport agents
- Supports test functions for ongoing application releases for QIK-Check, Gate-Reader and Kiosk
- Provides virtual station customer processing support during system outages and failures
- Supports process and technology changes triggered by ancillary related initiatives
- Supports emergency drill functions and applications
- Ability to work varied days/hours including holidays
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 2 years work experience with airline reservation systems (either in reservations agent role or airport customer service role)
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of the airline reservations systems
- Ability to be highly motivated with positive attitude,
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Ability to be highly organized
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and willingness to own and effectively resolve problems
- Ability to recommend and make effective timely decisions
- Ability to clearly understand the impact of irregular operations and deploy sound solutions
- Ability to adapt to changes, particularly to automated solutions
- Ability to anticipate internal and external customer issues and preplan resolutions
- Ability to effectively utilize applications/systems specific to position
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more.
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Information Systems, Technical Support, Technology, Aviation
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Specialist, System Support Center (SSC) Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.