Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Loan Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Loan Officer Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Loan Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Loan Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Loan Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations|
|American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations salary in Fort Worth||$71,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Job Location||Fort Worth|
American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Malaysia, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Careers
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Location: AAFCU Headquarters (DFW-AACU)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50692
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Credit Union Team within the American Airlines Credit Union.
- Responsible for building member-relationships for the long term by matching member-needs to American Airlines Credit Union products, services and lending solutions.
What you’ll do
- Processes new loan applications, which includes interviewing the member, analyzing credit reports and documentation and offering the best product to meet member needs
- Exercise’s lending authority to correctly handle all loan requests, including but not limited to consumer loans
- Creates and promotes positive name recognition for the Credit Union
- Supports or speaks publicly at special Credit Union events
- Works with branch/department managers and staff to identify and leverage cross-selling opportunities
- Research member inquiries and providing solutions as required in a timely manner
- Maintains awareness of all branch functions and duties to ensure proper support and coverage is provided at all times
- Implements and enforces internal control and security measures in accordance with Credit Union policies and government regulations
- Fosters a culture that promotes teamwork, service excellence and relationship building
- Handles responsibilities of a Member Services Representative as needed
- Ensures the security and confidentiality of all account and related information which is part of their work and for ensuring that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act
- Performs Notary Services as required
- Travels to various branch locations nationally to provide coverage
- May work a rotating Saturday schedule depending on job location
- Performs other duties as assigned
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
High school diploma or GED
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related area, or equivalent financial services experience
Previous credit approval authorization, credit union, and finance company experience
Previous lending experience
Previous experience in a sales-culture environment
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) gained through either work experience with the software or education and hands-on use of the software
- Ability to pass applicable American Airlines pre-hire compliance checks
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must have acceptable credit history, which will be verified
All you’ll need for success
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to exercise excellent member service skills
- Ability to perform in a sales-culture environment with a desire to cross sell Credit Union products and services
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and function as an integral part of a team
- Ability to interact professionally with all employees and members
- Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and analyze data
- Ability to self-motivate with strong organization skills and capacity for attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work varying schedules, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel overnight
- Ability to maintain satisfactory performance and attendance
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more.
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50692
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Credit, Loan, Operations Manager, Loan Officer, Finance, Operations
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Loan Officer – Vacation Relief, AA Credit Union Branch Operations Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.