American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs 2022 – American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant. AA Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity. Flight Attendant Employment at American Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Flight Attendant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines flight attendant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs Careers 2022 | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual 2022:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs in U.S..
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs 2022 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual|
|American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual salary in Dallas||$39,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Job Location||Dallas|
American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Hiring Requirement 2022
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilinguals Careers 2022
A High school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board! American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer focused and professional. Listening, taking initiative and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience. They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer focused and professional. Listening, taking initiative and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience. They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
What you’ll do:
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Follow applicable regulations and work rules
Physical Demands, Expectations and Working Conditions:
- Position requires some physical exertion, such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, walking and lifting
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Airport ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution
- Extensive travel, must be able to spend consecutive nights away from home and endure all climates
- Varying work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; provide friendly reception to all customers
- Must be able to professionally represent the American Airlines brand while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
All candidates must be willing to be based from any of our base locations including:
- BOS (Boston, MA)
- ORD (Chicago, IL)
- DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX)
- LAX (Los Angeles, CA)
- MIA (Miami, FL)
- CLT (Charlotte, NC)
- SFO (San Francisco, CA)
- JFK/LGA (New York City, NY)
- DCA (Washington, DC)
- PHL (Philadelphia, PA)
- PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
To be eligible for a designated language speaker Flight Attendant position, you must:
- Be fluent in the Greek language or another designated language
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
What does ‘fluent’ mean?
- Speaks the language with proper syntax and grammar structures, including complex verb structures and tenses, and proper agreement of tenses such as noun/pronoun, adjective agreement, etc.
- Ability to comprehend up-to-date/new expressions and cultural nuances
- Ability to tailor a message appropriately to the context (social, situational, or emergency)
- Displays a broad range of vocabulary and appropriate references
- Can read the language at an appropriate pace
Benefits of being a designated language speaker Flight Attendant include:
- Premium pay
- Opportunity to travel more often to destinations where your second language is spoken:
- Must be able to read and speak Greek fluently
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
*This document is provided for demonstrative purposes and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and expectations.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Flight Attendant, Trainee, Aviation, Entry Level
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious american host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs 2022
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Flight Attendant Trainee Greek and English Bilingual Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.