- American Airlines First Officer Jobs – American Airlines Careers First Officer. American Airlines First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at American Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
American Airlines First Officer Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest American Airlines First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines First Officer Jobs in United States.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines First Officer Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|American Airlines First Officer salary in New York||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines First Officer Job Location||New York|
American Airlines First Officer Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Airlines First Officers Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 121 experience and military experience.
• Currency within the previous 12 Months Preferred
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 hours’ multi-engine turbine/jet
• 1000 hours PIC
• Basic computer skills.
• Each crew member’s first responsibility is the safety of passengers, other crew members, and the aircraft.
• Familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the Captain.
• Bring to the Captain’s attention, assertively if necessary, information regarding the safety of flight which the Captain may not have considered.
• Bring to the Captain’s attention any deviation from standard operating procedures.
• Familiar with weather, payload, fuel, and other factors which apply to the flight.
• Completes necessary avionics, flight instrument, systems and fuel quantity checks.
• Reports mechanical discrepancies to the Captain.
• Prepares the load manifest, including weight and balance computations, and confirm, along with the Captain, that the aircraft is properly loaded and within the center of gravity and performance limits for takeoff.
• Operates the aircraft or assists the Captain as directed.
• Verifies that each checklist is properly completed.
• Monitors ATC clearances and ensure that the Captain understands clearances accepted from ATC.
• Assists in securing the aircraft when necessary at termination of the flight.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Pilot – While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate plane equipment (i.e. flight deck computers, plane doors, emergency equipment, etc.). May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 100 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Travel is a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
American Airlines as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines First Officer Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.