American Airlines Director Jobs – American Airlines Careers Director. AA Director Careers Opportunity. Director Employment at American Airlines. Find our Airlines Jobs in USA.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Director Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Director jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Director, Senior Attorney:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Director, Senior Attorney|
|American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney salary in Dallas||$90,000 per year
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Job Location||Dallas|
American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- As a member of the American Airlines in-house legal team, the Director, Senior Attorney – Labor and Employment will provide counsel, advice, and legal support on employment and labor law issues that arise from the day-to-day operations of American Airlines, Inc.
What you’ll do
- Provides practical, compliant, and strategic legal support and counsel to Company leaders to ensure compliance with employment and labor laws
- Functions as a labor and employment subject matter expert, including staying current in all applicable legal areas such as Railway Labor Act, Title VII, ADA, FMLA and state and local employment laws, including state and local wage and hour laws
- Provides practical, compliant, and strategic legal advice and counsel to Labor Relations, People Business Partners, and Operations leadership on a full range of Railway Labor Act issues, including on administration of multiple collective bargaining agreements
- Works closely with Labor Relations, People Business Partners, and Operations leadership on issues related to contract interpretation, grievances and arbitrations, and performance management, and assists the business with developing legally compliant, yet practical solutions to employment-related issues
- Supports labor agreement negotiations
- Serves as lead counsel in labor arbitrations
- Strategically and in a cost-effective manner, manages and partners with outside counsel in litigation matters.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Demonstrates the highest level of ethics and integrity
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from an accredited law school, excellent academic record, and active member in good standing in at least one State bar
- At least five (5) years of successful experience practicing labor and/or employment law, preferably at a national law firm and/or in-house
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Experience in collaborating with company executives, including People Business Partners, Labor Relations, and union leadership, in the context of a unionized workforce
- Strong command of employment and labor laws, regulations, and best practices, including experience with collective bargaining agreements
- Experience handling or advising on grievance and arbitrations, first chair arbitration experience and experience with Railway Labor Act
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, changing, and complex environment
- Ability to render persuasive, diplomatic, practical, and legally compliant advice in a timely fashion
- Superior problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills, with ability to be highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to influence through outstanding collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels and colleagues across internal departments
- Ability to travel independently, including overnight trips of varying duration
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and the ability to build and facilitate long-term relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Believes in, promotes, and embodies in daily actions the American Airlines five leadership attributes:
- Caring – We care about all team members
- Collaboration – We succeed as a team
- Development – We build future leaders
- Results – We drive to be the best
- Future – We continually challenge the status quo
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Manager, Equity, Management, Finance
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Director, Senior Attorney Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.