Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Director Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Director Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Director Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Director Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Director jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Director, Hub Control Center:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Director, Hub Control Center|
|American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center salary in Miami||$90,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Job Location||Miami|
American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Location: MIA City Ticket Office (MIA-CTYO)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50921
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- The Director, Hub Control Center is responsible for the oversight, leadership, and team performance of the MIA control center, ensuring a safe, efficient, and coordinated operation of aircraft and ground equipment across the MIA hub. In addition to developing clearly defined strategies to make the MIA operation best in class, the position will seek to elevate the experience of our customers and team members. This leadership role will strengthen the culture of inclusion, diversity, and development for the team members across the organization.
What you’ll do
- Leads and serves a large and complex organization through leaders, individual contributors, and front-line team members
- Leads a team that is responsible for directing and overseeing the safe movement of aircraft and ground equipment throughout the hub
- Collaborates and partners closely with Airport Operations, Cargo, Flight, Flight Service, Technical Operations, Safety, and Regional Partners, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Air Traffic Control (ATC), to ensure that all operations are carried out efficiently, effectively, and in accordance with government regulations and company operating policies and procedures
- Monitors potential influence of weather, aircraft mechanical problems, air traffic control constraints, fuel supplies, security issues, labor problems, or other sources of disruption to the MIA operation and the international region we serve as primary gateway to the Caribbean and Latin America
- Establishes the hub’s strategy and objectives ahead of irregular operations and ensures activities are carried out in accordance with the operating plan
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement; provides recommendations and implements initiatives to reduce cost, gain efficiencies, and improve customer service and employee experience
- Demonstrates and cultivates collaborative relationships across all work groups and teams
- Establishes and maintains open communication and a collaborative relationship with all levels of union leadership
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Demonstrates the highest level of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Aviation, or Technical Field related to Aviation or equivalent experience/training
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate preferred
- 7 years of experience leading large teams in integrated operations control, airport operations, or cargo, including unionized frontline workgroups
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures, as well as FAA regulations, practices, and procedures
- Ability to think strategically, negotiate skillfully, digest complex details, and use sound judgment and initiative in making decisions
- Proven ability to successfully deal with unique operational problems for which there are no established guidelines for resolution, prioritize simultaneous operational situations, and work well under pressure
- Extensive experience implementing procedures and ensuring consistent service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solicit feedback and advocate for front-line subject matter expert (SME) needs
- Ability to influence others through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to be an action-oriented and results-driven leader, with a natural aptitude for engaging employees across multiple workgroups
- Ability to build and facilitate relationships at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to handle complex topics comfortably and to interact effectively with all levels, both verbally and written
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Believes in and promotes the American Airlines five leadership attributes:
- Caring – We care about all team members
- Collaboration – We succeed as a team
- Development – We build future leaders
- Results – We drive to be the best
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 50921
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Aviation
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Director, Hub Control Center Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.