Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Coordinator Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Coordinator Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Coordinator Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Coordinator Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Coordinator jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Customer Service Coordinator:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Customer Service Coordinator|
|American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator salary in Cleveland||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Job Location||Cleveland|
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
The Customer Service Coordinator interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner
What you’ll do
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers
- Protects company property and revenue
- Provides for safe travel
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision
- Responds and assists during security and emergency situations
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers
- Responsible for the overall performance within work area and may be required to lead and direct the work of other employees
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must report to work on a regular and timely basis
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
*Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Customer Service, Aviation
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.