Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Analyst Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Analyst Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Analyst Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Analyst Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Analyst jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence|
|American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence salary in Dallas||$91,290 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Job Location||Dallas|
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Malaysia, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 64373
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is part of the Customer Experience Digital Transformation Team within the Commercial Division.
- Drives best-in-class analytics across aa.com, mobile app, and airport technologies. Works with different products and teams to understand business needs and provides data-backed insights into customer behavior to improve the experience on our digital and airport technology assets. Collaborates with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience and other external stakeholders across AA, evangelizing data-informed decision making, supporting site enhancements, monitoring the website app, and airport technologies for potential issues and analyzing visitor behavior supporting our OKRs.
What you’ll do
- Works with different customer technology teams to create health monitoring dashboards and alerts for all products using tools like Adobe Analytics, ADX, Azure and Quantum Metrics
- Utilizes data to break down issues and identify root causes impacting system health
- Builds dashboards, ad-hoc reports, and deep dives measuring OKRs
- Partners with different product teams on identifying and tracking relevant OKRs
- Helps connect the dots between digital data and data from other sources to drive deeper insights and analysis on customer behavior
- Works with stakeholders within the customer organization and outside to efficiently track and monitor the voice of the customer, drive insights and identify areas of opportunity
- Prepares updates for leadership team and stakeholder teams
- Evangelizes, leads and drives greater adoption of digital analytical tools within the customer organization and outside through training sessions and office hours
- Shares best practices and develop systems knowledge to deliver new reports and enhance existing reports to meet business needs
- Works closely with our Data Organization, and Data Engineering (DEAA) partners to drive long-term strategic investments and enhancements to the quality of our data assets
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Data Visualization, Economics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or related field; or equivalent experience/training
- Experience in transforming raw data into meaningful information to discern and identify trends from data
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical business field such as: Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Revenue Management, Revenue Analysis, Sales Analytics, Customer Insights, Marketing, Planning, Data Visualization or Scheduling
- Experience in report and dashboard design and development
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Quantum Metric
- Experience in report automation
- Strong interest in data governance
- Masters in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Applied Data Sciences or a related field
All you’ll need for success
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Quantum Metric
- Knowledge of database query experience (SQL, SAS, Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, Excel Macros, Oracle, Cloudera, Impala)
- Ability to develop data insights, develop recommendations and present analysis narrative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to bring data into the conversation, tailor their analysis output to their audience, and translate stakeholder goals into measurable metrics
- Ability to be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities/projects on strict deadlines with minimal supervision/direction
- Knowledge of marketing theories and general eCommerce practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Self-starter with passion to create data and insights to help monitor and improve the digital experience at different steps of the customer journey
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to work cross functionally with partners in both business and technology
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more.
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Analyst/Senior Analyst, Anaplan Sales Business Intelligence Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.