Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. American Airlines Accountant Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out American Airlines Accountant Jobs in U.S. for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Accountant Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with American Airlines? So read this post till the end for get all information about American Airlines Careers/Jobs.
American Airlines Accountant Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee provides their flight. American Airlines hiring for jobs like American Airlines Accountant jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the American Airlines. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current American Airlines jobs news according to the top American Airlines Career Page.
U.S. American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs Careers | Find Latest American Airlines Jobs in United States
American Airlines Careers Accountant, SOX Compliance:- U.S. Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get leftest American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs in U.S.
American Airlines is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The American Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. American Airlines also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in American Airlines to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||American Airlines|
|Name of the Position||Accountant, SOX Compliance|
|American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance salary in Fort Worth||$89,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Job Location||Fort Worth|
American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the American Airlines . Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 18 years of age, be qualified to work in the Malaysia, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. American Airlines Jobs
Education Qualification for American Accountant, SOX Compliance Careers
A Bachelor’s degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few air crafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- Working closely with external auditors, this position is responsible for performing tests of the Company’s controls as part of the Company’s annual assessment on the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- The role is a part of the SOX Compliance team within our Finance group.
What you’ll do
- Perform day-to-day functions around the Company’s annual SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) Section 302 and 404 compliance efforts, including preparing control process maps and testing of critical SOX controls
- Work with process owners to develop action plans and remediate any control deficiencies
- Work with the Company’s external auditors to coordinate audit procedures supporting the issuance of their reports
- Assist business groups by providing guidance on internal control issues, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation around SOX compliance test work
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes, procedures and accounting assumptions on an ongoing basis
- Recommend and assist in process improvements to enhance the control environment and increase the utilization of resources (people, technology, funds)
- Represent the department in meetings and through written and verbal communication with internal and external customers
- Perform a variety of other functions/ad-hoc projects as assigned to aid in the department’s/company’s achievement of goals and business objectives
- Keep informed regarding Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) developments and items that could potentially impact the SOX activities of the Company
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or other undergraduate degree with necessary accounting college credits to sit for CPA exam
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional accounting experience in a large public accounting firm or accounting department for a large public company
- Familiar with SOX, COSO 2013, and PCAOB requirements impacting accounting and internal controls over financial reporting
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Advanced degree (MBA, MA, etc.)
- Experience with SEC financial and DOT reporting and applicable regulations
- Knowledge and experience in the application and the audit of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Professional certification (CPA or equivalent) preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory, internal control principles, and a solid understanding of amounts reported in consolidated financial statements required
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required; Working knowledge of SAP accounting and Hyperion reporting systems preferred
- Flexible/adaptable to constant change and scheduling needs to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Ability to work on projects and prioritize and execute concurrent assignments required
- Minimal travel may be required
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: ERP, Accounting, SAP, CPA, MBA, Technology, Finance, Management
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs
- Applicants should visit the American Airlines Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the American Airlines Careers Link.
- Select the American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Jobs Profile.
- Fill the American Airlines Accountant, SOX Compliance Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.