- Allegiant Air Specialist Jobs – Allegiant Air Careers Specialist. Allegiant Air Specialist Careers Opportunity. Specialist Employment at Allegiant Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Allegiant Air Specialist Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Allegiant Air Specialist Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Specialist Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Allegiant Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Allegiant Air Careers/Jobs.
Allegiant Air Specialist Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Allegiant Air hiring for jobs like Allegiant Air Specialist jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Allegiant Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Allegiant Air jobs news according to the top Allegiant Air Career Page.
Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Careers | Find Latest Allegiant Air Jobs in United States
Allegiant Air Careers Employee Relations Specialist:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs in United States.
Allegiant Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Allegiant Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Allegiant Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Allegiant Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Allegiant Air|
|Name of the Position||Employee Relations Specialist|
|Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist salary in CLEARWATER||$57,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Job Location||CLEARWATER|
Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Allegiant Air. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Allegiant Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialists Careers
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize tasks, completing high-impact items first, and be able to carefully monitor potential and ongoing issues. Level II must also be able to effectively categorize, multi-task, prioritize concerns and make recommendations to resolve issues.
- Relationships and Communications – ability to interact with internal and external business partners. Level II interacts with all employees, Managers, and Directors. This role must establish effective and professional communication with employees and business partners about issues that impact their work.
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze factors that contribute to situations, make recommendations, and implement action plan. Level II must be able to proactively assess and implement a resolution for moderate issues.
- Autonomy – ability to make own choices on tasks and responsibilities, and shows ability to make the best decisions within authority of the department to ensure the work is successfully completed. Level II must possess independent judgment, discretion, and make recommendations to resolve more complex issues.
- Regulatory – ability to identify when a situation is out of compliance or is in direct violation of any laws, regulations, or Company policies. Level II must be able to proactively recognize and resolve situations that have been identified as violations to any Company policy, rules, or regulations when conducting internal investigations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in a variety of settings across all organizational levels.
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on serving internal corporate customers.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Superior problem solving and conflict resolution abilities, solid judgment, and influencing skills.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to manage shifting priorities and workload requirements.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with Allegiants standards.
- Promote productive liaisons between employees and management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience with HRIS system, and Ultimate Software.
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
- Experience or understanding of working with unions is a plus.
- Available to travel as needed.
- Level II – Demonstrates understanding and support of the People Services Culture by embodying it in almost all interactions, even in tough times, with internal and external customers.
- Support the Employee Relations Manager with investigations, conflict resolution, and training on Company policies and procedure.
- Coordinate and conduct internal investigations regarding employee issues and complaints, maintain a case log of investigations, and create investigatory documentation.
- Provide training regarding unlawful discrimination, harassment, workplace violence and key Company policies and procedures.
- Review employee leaves of absence cases to maintain compliance with FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Facilitate training such as Performance Management, Internal Investigations, ADA, etc.
- Review circumstances surrounding involuntary terminations consistent with policies and procedures and provide recommendations to department management.
- Participate in special projects/initiatives with supervision.
- Prepare and respond to unemployment claims.
- Process, respond, and track PRIA requests.
- Conduct exit interviews and surveys.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Allegiant Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Allegiant Air Careers Link.
- Select the Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Allegiant Air Employee Relations Specialist Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.