- Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs 2023 – Allegiant Air Careers First Officer. Allegiant Air First Officer Careers Opportunity. First Officer Employment at Allegiant Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines First Officer Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Allegiant Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Allegiant Air Careers/Jobs.
Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Allegiant Air hiring for jobs like Allegiant Air First Officer jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Allegiant Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Allegiant Air jobs news according to the top Allegiant Air Career Page.
Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs Careers 2023 | Find Latest Allegiant Air Jobs in United States
Allegiant Air Careers First Officer:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Allegiant Air First Officer careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs in United States.
Allegiant Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Allegiant Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Allegiant Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Allegiant Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs 2023 openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Allegiant Air|
|Name of the Position||First Officer|
|Allegiant Air First Officer salary in Las Vegas||$95,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Allegiant Air First Officer Job Location||Las Vegas|
Allegiant Air First Officer Hiring Requirement 2023
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Allegiant Air. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Allegiant Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Allegiant Air First Officers Careers 2023
A secondary school certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
The First Officer is the second in command and performs the duties as described below, and as directed by the Captain. We are searching for pilots who are committed to our profession and seeking a long-term career at Allegiant. We look to develop our pilots as leaders who share our passion for aviation, are innovative within the industry, and strive to be Captains in every aspect of the word.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
FAA First Class Medical CertificateAirline Transport Pilot CertificateAirplane Multiengine Land (AMEL)Current Second Class Medical Certificate
Years of Experience:
Valid/Unexpired Passport Book: Yes
Valid/Unexpired Driver’s License: Yes
• Minimum of 1,500 hours of fixed-wing turboprop or turbofan time.
• Minimum of 500 hours PIC in an aircraft categorized as an airplane.
• Minimum of 1000 hours of fixed-wing multi-engine time.
• At least 23 years of age and has not reached age 65.
• All pilots must verify their flight time by logbooks.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Current passport book or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the US (multiple reentry status) and be legally eligible to work in the U.S. (possess proper working documents).
• Has not reached the age of 65.
• All required forms of identification presented, i.e., passport, driver’s license, and social security card, must match one another.
• The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 121 experience and military experience.
• Currency within the previous 12 Months Preferred
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 hours’ multi-engine turbine/jet
• 1000 hours PIC
• Basic computer skills.
• Each crew member’s first responsibility is the safety of passengers, other crew members, and the aircraft.
• Familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the Captain.
• Bring to the Captain’s attention, assertively if necessary, information regarding the safety of flight which the Captain may not have considered.
• Bring to the Captain’s attention any deviation from standard operating procedures.
• Familiar with weather, payload, fuel, and other factors which apply to the flight.
• Completes necessary avionics, flight instrument, systems and fuel quantity checks.
• Reports mechanical discrepancies to the Captain.
• Prepares the load manifest, including weight and balance computations, and confirm, along with the Captain, that the aircraft is properly loaded and within the center of gravity and performance limits for takeoff.
• Operates the aircraft or assists the Captain as directed.
• Verifies that each checklist is properly completed.
• Monitors ATC clearances and ensure that the Captain understands clearances accepted from ATC.
• Assists in securing the aircraft when necessary at termination of the flight.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Pilot – While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate plane equipment (i.e. flight deck computers, plane doors, emergency equipment, etc.). May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 100 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Travel is a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs 2023
- Applicants should visit the Allegiant Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Allegiant Air Careers Link.
- Select the Allegiant Air First Officer Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Allegiant Air First Officer Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.