- Allegiant Air Controller Jobs – Allegiant Air Careers Controller. Allegiant Air Controller Careers Opportunity. Controller Employment at Allegiant Air. Find our Airlines Jobs in United States.
Hey guys, Welcome on the top Airlines Jobs Site. Allegiant Air Controller Jobs Aspirants who are getting ready to find out Allegiant Air Controller Jobs in United States for Various locations.
This is the Top Airlines Controller Careers news provider website. Our Airlines Specialist will be told you in this post that How do I (You) get a job with Allegiant Air? So read this post till the end for get all information about Allegiant Air Careers/Jobs.
Allegiant Air Controller Jobs Every years hires Various post for employee their flight. Allegiant Air hiring for jobs like Allegiant Air Controller jobs,
So will be notified you in the below section current job opening in the Allegiant Air. So stay tuned with @Airlinescareer.org & subscribe our Airline job portal for Upcoming and current Allegiant Air jobs news according to the top Allegiant Air Career Page.
Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs Careers | Find Latest Allegiant Air Jobs in United States
Allegiant Air Careers Controller, Ops Training:- United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. Our Team always try to gives you a better and right information about Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs in United States.
Allegiant Air is an organization who provides equal opportunity employer, and all qualified Aspirants. The Allegiant Air will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Allegiant Air also will receive disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies in Allegiant Air to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs openings Information
|Name of the Hiring Airlines||Allegiant Air|
|Name of the Position||Controller, Ops Training|
|Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training salary in Las Vegas||$55,000 per year|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Job Location||Las Vegas|
Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Hiring Requirement
Airline stewards get preparing from their boss and should be confirmed by the Allegiant Air. Airline stewards need a secondary school confirmation or the identical and work involvement with client care.
Candidates must be at any rate 23 years of age, be qualified to work in the United States, have a legitimate visa, and pass a historical verification and medication test. They should have vision that is correctable to in any event 20/40 and frequently need to adjust to stature necessities set by the aircraft. Airline stewards likewise may need to pass a clinical assessment.
Airline stewards should introduce an expert appearance and not have obvious tattoos, body piercings, or a strange hairdo or cosmetics. Allegiant Air Jobs
Education Qualification for Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Trainings Careers
A Bachelor’s Degree certificate is normally required to turn into an airline steward. A few aircrafts may want to employ candidates who have taken some school courses.
The individuals who chip away at universal flights may must be familiar with an unknown dialect. Some take a crack at airline steward foundations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – proficiency test required.
- Must have a working knowledge of the hiring development and related personnel processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of budgetary responsibilities.
- Exceptional ability to control, manage and coordinate multiple departments in challenging multiple operational situations while simultaneously making informed decisions in a timely manner with goal driven outcomes.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Must be a self-started and demonstrate the ability to be discreet in matters of confidential information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments.
- Ability to display a high level of self-discipline, and motivation while taking on a leadership role as needed to interact effectively with all levels or personnel.
- Working knowledge of FAR 121 and FAR 117 operations as they pertain to crew training/scheduling and maintenance operations.
- Working knowledge of current crew management systems and scheduling systems preferred.
- Ability to treat all individuals with fairness and respect and act in accordance with the expressed Allegiant Standards.
- Ensure all operational training meets contractual and regulatory compliance.
- Schedule all operational employee (e.g. MX, Flt Ops, Inflight, Stations, etc.) training requirements.
- Adhere to regulatory constraints.
- Manage operational resources of the airline to ensure maximum operational performance as measured and directed by management.
- Control, maintain and monitor the training instructor staffing levels.
- Create work schedules that ensure proper and successful interaction between instructors and students that will ensure training deadlines are met.
- Ensure all training data is entered into appropriate data tracking tools.
- Work alongside the records and qualification division to ensure 100% compliance.
- Ensure timely training of scheduled FAA events.
- Ensure the daily operations of training is safe, efficient and that performance goals are met.
- Process and procedure development of the Training Scheduling Procedure Manual as it pertains to the position.
- Coordination of policy updates and enforcement based on regulatory changes under the direction of the Flight Operations Director, Training Scheduling Manager and the Directors of Flight Safety and Flight Standards.
- Adhere to guidance and direction while maintaining an effective working relationship with Flight Operations Management, Aircraft Maintenance Management, Stations Management, and Inflight Management.
- Records support: Assist in record keeping and qualifications maintenance.
- Travel support: Assist in booking hotels, and transportation for crew members and instructors.
- Assure there is a constant and timely flow of information between all departments, instructors, management, and operational crew members.
- Field concerns and complaints by instructors, crew members, the respective Management teams and departments.
- Foster a positive work environment that values open communication, trust and personal accountability.
- Report to leadership on a regular basis on overall Training Scheduling operation performance.
- Provides on-call and after-hour support. OTC I’s serve as on call personnel for the training department and are required to answer, respond and resolve after-hour issues.
- Control and maintain the correlation between instructor to crew calendars, classroom, simulator, and door trainer schedules.
- Advise and assist with analytics dependent on training schedules.
- Control, update and maintain class records database for all operational initial and recurrent training.
- Coordinate classroom schedules with outside vendors.
- Collect, maintain and report on operating statistics, as directed by the Training Scheduling Manager.
- Create, prepare and ensure information distribution for the setup of new hire classes by sending welcome packets, uniform fittings and schedule, attendance sheet, etc.
- Act as liaison between departments as it pertains to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious American host: You will represent the best of United States and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.
How to Apply For Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs
- Applicants should visit the Allegiant Air Careers Sites.
- Then Click on the Allegiant Air Careers Link.
- Select the Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Allegiant Air Controller, Ops Training Application form.
- Click on the submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout for future use.